West Central Florida Chapter, September 12, 2007

September 12, 2007 is going to be a busy day for the West Central Florida Chapter.

Both these events will be held at:
Brew City Bar & Grill
5711 US Hwy 19
New Port Richey, Fl 34652
Corner of 19 and Cross Bayou Blvd

First up, we are hosting an **Electrical Training Course with **Gerry Beaumont from 3pm – 6pm. This course will be worth 3 CE hours. The price of this course is only $10.00 and that is to cover the cost of the room we are using.

Second, we will be having the West Central Florida Chapter Meeting from 6pm – 8ish pm (longer if we like)

Speaking at the meeting will be:

Nick Gromicko on “How to get seller inspections” and “How to raise your prices in Florida when your competition charges less.” Nick will also give us a little information on what he has been working on with Citizens Insurance and getting NACHI inspectors approved to do their insurance inspections.

Gerry Beaumont will also be speaking on current Florida Home Inspector legislation and what we need to do to prepare for what is coming, plus answering question on the Educational Committee.

Dinner will be at 6:00 and the meeting will start around 6:30-7:00.

You will be responsible for paying for your own meal and drinks.

Brew City has a rib dinner special on Wednesday night for $10.99, plus many other items to choose from as well. They also have a full service bar.

There is NO additional charge for the Meeting.

Dress casual as our meetings are always informal.

If you are interested in attending one or both of these events please RSVP as soon as possible so we can let Brew City know how many people to expect.

You can RSVP to Zoe Fackler at fhi_inc@verizon.net

Hi to all,

I’ll be doing a version of my inspecting service entrances and distribution panels at this event.

I look forward to seeing you all there

Regards

Gerry

Don’t forget to RSVP!

Hi to all,

Scott told me this morning that we have 31 attendees for the afternoon electrical training session, so please ensure that you RSVP for this event so we can ensure space for everyone.

Regards

Gerry

Gerry,

Now up to 36!

Very Cool, what’s even better is that Bruce Graham is comming down from Gainesville for the session (he owes me some beers :mrgreen: :mrgreen: ) but also he is bringing with him a FPE panel for some show and tell :smiley: :smiley:

It’s going to be a hell of a day

Nick G
Scott B
Joe B
Me providing the afternoons entertainment/education

Bruce G (buying the beer!!)

All of this for $10 plus food and berverages

I’m getting thirsty just thinking about it :wink:

Regards

Gerry

You can count me in if Bruce is buying. I cannot miss this once in a lifetime chance.

Give em’ hell Gerry!