What about the Hz's

HA HA HA HA

Happy for you Frank.:D:D:D

It is a very nice camera and you will be very happy with your decision.

Psst…Wanta trade?:roll:

My head was spinning with information overload. I wanted a camera that would serve me well for years to come, without spending the equivalent of a new car. I think I found a happy medium.
hanging-on-to-the-dead-horse-by-hikingartist.com_.jpg

You have no idea what the future holds concerning your IR endeavors you may not like it at all and your camera ends up on E-bay or you may love it and go crazy wild like some of us did;-)

Well said

Outstanding choice for professional use.

[quote=“cevans, post:39, topic:90889”]

WTH are you trying to say? Do you ever read what to write to check for relevance or even if it’s coherent?

One can rob a store, steal an identity or crack someone’s nude selfies out of their cloud account. The ability to do something has no relevance to the question of whether it is ethical to do that thing.

When manufactures dumb down THEIR equipment, they deserve to lose market share as informed consumers abandon them because of their hostile marketing tactics and move to other manufacturer’s who don’t cripple their devices so that they can charge more for uncrippled versions of the same device. Marketplace competition benefits the consumer by providing options.

Have a good day Mr. Yeung/QUOTE

What is wrong with you?
Seriously!

You insult individuals that disagree with your thinking?
Then you and spell their name wrong purposely?
The sign of superior intellect I assume?

You narratives, like dumb down, crippled equipment. Do they make you feel superior?
What other product line does this other than Flir?

You are a Good Ole Boy aren’t you?
Military through and through!
Best of luck trying to de-brainwash Mr. Evans.

Keep on holding those thoughts.
Pssst. I bet you even think your Medicare is superior TO THE WORLD! ha ha ha ha

Chuck, lets get to the heart of your arrogance.
Is it intellectual or physical constipation?

Lets dissect this “crippled” narrative you offer.
I think it is called mechanical and intellectual property?

Once it is proven to be “stolen” intellectual property, that matter will be resolved.
Flir capitalized off of free internet marketing.
Flirs sales for the E4 would be dismal if not for internet awareness.

I pay for everything I own.
That includes being here.

So, it begs a question to be considered, should I not be insulted by a free loader?

Nick, I am making a compliant about Chuck! ha ha ha

Keep well.

PS: They sell relief medication for the physical aliment you have. just follow the directions. You must be use to that by now.:wink:
To The Left, to the Left, to the Left , Right Left.:shock:

To top it all off, Flir has a “Bonus Buys” program running right now. “Gifts” dependent upon the amount of money you spend. I’ll be getting a Flir CM83 Clamp Meter for free. A $400 value. Cool.

Methinks Mr. Yeung’s Zoloft supply didn’t quite last him to the end of the month.

You here something Nick???

I am sure if he pays for coming here he will feel much better.:smiley:
Don’t want to take what’s not your chuck.

The board does not require membership. My leaving had nothing to do with the cost of dues. It had to do with Nick threatening to use a patent to harm non-NACHI home inspectors. It was an ethical difference. If Nick were to say that he would not intentionally harm the industry, I would rejoin.

Interestingly, however the NACHI message board claims that I am a member next to my name, then claims that I’m a non-member in the line below. Kinda Schizo like yourself, isn’t it?

Did you get your Prozac scrip refilled yet Mr. Yeung?

Pulled the trigger today. Now I wait.

:D:D:D

Best of luck.
Very nice camera Frank.
Very happy for you:)

Chuck, I can tell when you are at a loss for words.
Normally you have a very keen mind and can carry on a anticlerical debate.
I have never seen you stoop low and sling mud.
Your choice.

It had to do with Nick threatening to use a patent to harm non-NACHI home inspectors

I am aware of what transpired Mr.Evans. I highly doubt he would do anything without valid reasons!

Nick helped InterNACHI members out of a burning fire.
I remember him saying, "I left the ladder at the window for anyone that wish to save them-self"

If Nick were to say that he would not intentionally harm the industry, I would rejoin.

I have personally asked you to rethink what you have done on more than one occasion. The loss is everyone’s Mr. Evans.
Last words. My grandmother use to ask me, " does cutting off your nose to spite your face feel good or fix anything?"
Food for thought I hope.

Be happy to see you as a member again.
Sorry for my tomfoolery but we are entitled to free thinking.
Its like when you are married and glance at a pretty girl.
As long as you look than it’s OK.
Just remember what you have and keep it safe.

All the best Chuck.
No hard feelings.