What day should we do the annual online Christmas party? Biggest industry event.

Sounds great!

Just a thought, how about a cap per member, to give those with a slower Internet connection or busier schedule a chance? To spread the cheer of course.

Tim wants a “cap” per member so he’ll be the only on on the boards that day. :p:mrgreen::smiley:

That’s for the plinkers in the bunch…

Seriously, whatever day you all like is fine. I’ll be able to or not…:slight_smile:

1am 11-19-14:mrgreen:

I’m not following this comment…

Monday the 22nd

Any day or time works for me and I appreciate the generosity over the years from Inachi and staff.

Thanks and have an enjoyable Holiday season.

10 degrees on November 19 with snow coverings and some lake effect areas are buried. (feels like Xmas and winter)

I am out inspecting in my middle of winter gear already.

I’ll 4th the motion:D

I’ll 4th the motion :smiley:

DECEMBER 16!! Maybe I’ll win something on my birthday (if I’m not out working)!!

It could be worse David, we could be in Buffalo.

Can you imagine the disclaimers on those reports?

Driveway: Not inspected, snow covered.
Roof: Not inspected, snow covered.
Grading: Not inspected, snow covered.
Etc.

:smiley: Hah! Interesting concept

I was just thinking it’d be nice to see everyone get a shot… however, sounds like it should be a great event this year.

Either Monday the 15th or 22nd would be OK.

The 22nd would be good. Who works Christmas week?

It was not so bad this morning, you are right about Buffalo and the disclaimers.

Due to the 6 feet of snow the entire exterior was not visible:shock:

WHAT!?

Haha!

Nick,

Put me down to donate a couple of these to Nachi Members for christmas. I’ll ship to Members or whatever is easiest… I’ll see if a current SoCal forecast can be placed in box.

I never understood why people like living in an area where they dig snow out of their driveway in the morning. What a pain.

Lived in Pittsburgh for 35 years, then I discovered that U-Haul rents one way.

anyone donating some of that Colorado tax revenue stuff I have been reading about?

Surprise everyone and do it right now…… :smiley: