What Do You Drive To Inspections

Here’s my new work vehicle.

I just got the first draft for lettering my work vehicle. There are a couple of changes I want but would like to hear your input. This will cost a little over $800 and I have $1,500 to spend.

Note: I’m not the type of person that likes a lot of graphics.

Kevin, that is a pretty cool set of wheels.
I like that.
Pretty impressive. :cool::smiley:

Chevy HHR.

You can put a 16ft extension ladder inside if you fold the passenger seats down. Don’t do that any more as I had a ladder rack installed.

http://www.whirlingpool.com/isetta/history/isoiset.gif

Nice Jae.
You know, I was always told that we come in this World as a Child with the undulating task of driving a three-wheeler, and then we get to be at 98 still challenged with the same task of learning to drive a three-wheeler.

Hope you succeed Jae. :mrgreen:;):slight_smile:

not even going to ask where the ladders are Jae…

I carry two ladders, the Extend N’ Climb, which I keep behind the passenger seat in the cab, and I have a 22’ Fiberglass Little Giant, that folds flat, and I keep it in the bed, but only when I’m out on inspections.
I guess I never saw the need for a rack…

Lol…16 sparkplugs to replace!

Lol…John just bought two telescopic ladders!

Mustangs don’t have much traction in snow but will get you there fast on dry roads…

I miss my 5.0.

Regards,

Remember not to forget to install the proper safety signs on your Inspection Vehicle like I did here.
Now this is top of the line. :mrgreen::wink:

20041013203336_IMG_0471[1].jpg

Cadillac CTS. Two Telesteps, a 14.5’ and a 12.5’, both widestep versions. 27 mpg. Comfortable and fast. Clients love the ladders.

Don’t use ladders…

I don’t do roofs…

I don’t do attics…

I don’t do crawls…

Heck, I’m mostly retired…I don’t do inspections…

Not often anyway.

Actually I do roofs, attics, crawls, and an occasional inspection for referrals from previous clients.

Mostly I do insurance inspections, and those have been a little slow lately.

And I drive a '98 F150 standard cab, and I carry my ladders inside with me–unless I need the tall ones.

I use the pick-up bed mainly for garden supplies, such as dirt, mulch, etc.

1999 Jeep Cherokee sport, 6-banger just hit 200,00 I will start looking next year for a new work truck.

:D:D:D

4motorcyle ladder.jpg

Ford F250 super crew 4x4 - V10 Triton - awesome MPG’s

I like my Chevy Avalanche. All my equipment and two ladders fit nicely and everything is protected from the rain…

IMG_4513.JPG

IMG_4515.jpg

IMG_4513.JPG

Here’s my assistant parking it for me. A new GM model. It’s called “The CBI” (Change you can Believe In).

http://www.boingboing.net/200711021135.jpg

I would be out of business within a year using a car for inspections.

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: