What do you look like!

Reminds me of this movie!

PS: I received your threathing private message today and have forwarded it to the proper authorities, this comment will go on the record here just in case I am involved in any unpleasant accident.

Yep mob rule on both sides of the fence just leads to more retaliation.
Not a the best thing to teach our kids.
…Cookie

That PM was no threat Joe. Nice try, again with your stories and dramatics.
I really couldn’t care LESS who you forward it to.

I could also say the same thing about you being a stalker. :mad:

Why don’t you leave PM issues off the boards!

Harley’s and Indian’s are better that the rice burners!

JOE, STOP STALKING ME!!

Nice how you stoop to posting PRIVATE message, not that I care. It’s just the board does not need to know YOUR dirty laundry. I don’t care if folks know how I feel.

I MEANT that PM btw. It was NOT a threat. Just a warning to leave me alone. Do you really think I am stupid enough to publicly threaten a psycho like you?

Post ANY, I mean ANY, personal information of mine publicly and you WILL get an “official” warning!!!

BTW, you got the wrong city bozo!

Do not worry about Joe remember the old saying ,
Give him enough rope and he will hang him self.
Well he managed with his antic’s before to get himself removed from the NACHI BB and more .
I do not know if he is trying to convince people how smart he is or what but he seems to not want for any one to give him advice but expects all to bow down and thing he is the KING in the electrical industry.
Sorry Joe but that’s the way it looks to me .
…Cookie

Incidentally I do not know Speedy, but I have learned much from him, Paul and some others and very little from Joe.
Well It looks to me he is wanting to have it happen again.

Please no more posts on this thread.
Both of you.

The USA is full of nice people!

EXACTLY!

Fuzzy little fat fella throwing kisses with the same two fingers he wipes his arsh with!

I think I know who it was. It was these guys, since they also seem to have written a threatening song about you. Seems they’re trying to say that they’re coming to get you. Ha! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

As soon as I watched that video, I thought about you, Joe. I thought you’d get a laugh out of it, even if it’s not your taste in music.

Gee it looks like some body is trying to add fuel to this discussion.
Joe you of all people asking for help from the ethics Committee.
.This is some thing new for you to be thinking about ethics ,
…Cookie

I myself am going to refrain from any further posts on this. I will call my own truce and hope others do the same.
Obviously there are some here who take pleasure in this and are trying to add to it. This is neither funny nor is it a game.
With that I am done.

Thanks for steppin’ up Speedy. Please don’t let anyone drive you away, you’re better than that. Your contributions here are appreciated by many. . .

Joe,
**I am on the NACHI ESOP committee. **

If you get any threats from “Speedy Petey” do not hesitate to let any of us know via E-Mail.

Does this go in reverse also?

Frank with an attitude like you have you should resign from the ESOP committee .
I have only given one red out in many months and it was to Joe just now.
. I tried to give you one for this post and was told I have given out too many rewards to day, well, you have one coming and Like I did with Joe I will let you know it is from Cookie .
You are a too biased to be on that Committee in my opinion .
You should have an open mind not closed and you have shown by your many posts how closed it is and you Can not have a sensible discussion .
Again SHAME on you /
…Cookie

Here we go with the “RED SQUARE” thing again. If you don’t like your ratings, shut the damn thing off.

Wow…oh my GOD.

Roy, you’re not shy one bit…ayyy?

Take a deep breath … have some coffee… and take another deep breath!

PS:
**I have not laughed so hard in a long, long time!:stuck_out_tongue: **