What happened to VP Keith Swift?

Pretty hard to defend when you come up against a person who was doing all the accusing. Pretty hard to defend oneself when the accuser doesn’t listen to anything but his own hard fast opinions.

Your right some people in Nachi have to much power and get away with it.

Well, that’s your opinion isn’t it Raymond?

Michael

Of course its my opinion, who the hells opinion did you think it was?

ROTFLMAO.

Keith simply left the VP position because he wanted to see something done for California inspectors in this litigious state. If there is any one person who knows about lawsuits in this state, it’s Keith. Consequently, his effort is going to CalNACHI now. Jeff Pope and I signed on to help with CalNACHI.

Indeed.

I got me a red for this one… I wonder were it came from? Idiots:roll:

If you can not see the benifits of having DR. Swift on your side then you need help.

If you continue to rely on folks that have nothing but $ in there mind then in the end you have failed.

That includes you.

RR, I would have hoped you were above the Gromiko/Farsetta BS, but alas here you are… Money , money…

I am sad for you.:frowning:

Todd

Got another red square claiming that “I just love to stir the pot” I finally got one I deserved.:mrgreen:

What happened to VP… 8/21/07 8:46 PM this guy loves to stir the pot: No name of course. LOL

I am in a stirring the pot kind of mood friend, so stick around you might learn something you wished you did not know.:wink:

I must have missed something. What Gromicko/Farsetta BS are you talking about?

Sounds like a regurgitated Danny Boy Harris paranoid conspiracy theory.
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/1/1_4_79.gif

I know. But it doesn’t sound like the Todd Allen that I came to know. Perhaps I should be feeling sorry for him instead of he for me?

I wish Keith would have left NACHI VP position to join CMI. He would be a great addition.

Perhaps, but not really, I was just speaking my mind as always. I call em like I see um. PM to you RR…

As if you did not know… Geez RR, give me a break.

By the way hows the Jade?

Well, I really would like to give you a break, but I really think I have missed something because I just don’t know what Gromicko/Farsetts b.s. of which ye speak.

It got too big, so I had to prune it and distribute some cuttings to some friends. It’s legacy grows.

You know the b.s…

That we have no benefits, no events, no entrance requirements, nothing new, and nothing to do.

Nevermind www.nachi.org/benefits.htm , www.nachi.org/events.htm , www.nachi.org/rigorous2006.htm , www.nachi.org/whats_new.htm and www.nachi.org/success.htm

RR - Do they have lawsuits in California? Naive inspectors wanta know.

I will be damnd… You know nothing of the Farsetta gromicko BS???:roll:

I remember a time when you were a force against the ESOP, and now you seem to know nothing about them???

Play in the dirt and you will get dirty.:shock:

While I am at it, what ever happened to Dr. Swift? Did the loosers in the ESOP committee run him off??

It would not surprise me as they have there own aggenda that takes care of morons in unlicenced States that have no biz, doing inspections in the first place.

It’s folks like them that give us all a bad name…

Take this to hart folks as this is the real deal…

I will tell you that with the housing market realling we need to do some offence and with the morons that run this place we aint’ got nothin’

I am not saying that any other group does, but you best keep your own house or you will fail…:frowning:

Todd, I know you are going to take this as a sales pitch… but CMI works great where inspection pricing is depressed. Think about it. Be a contrarian. It works.

www.certifiedmasterinspector.org

Best of all (for NACHI that is), you wouldn’t have to join NACHI.

He can pick up an application here http://www.certifiedmaster.com/forum/index.php I have one posted in the down loads.