What if this was found in a dwelling?

About 40 dollars.

Considering the cost of copper these days that is not bad

Ok Marc, I was kinda joking at the time with my responce about “needing a keen eye to notice the 220 side”, Oregon SOP regiures testing of all accessible outlets. I also push the GFCI button on all Kit, bath, garage and exterior outlets. I thought most inspectors did the same. I just read some new posts about GFCI and found out that is not the case.:roll:

not only found right next to one of the window where the window shaker will be located ] and once a while in apartment complex they have that set up so they use the big arse portable heater. and also it will show up once a while in the resdentail garage however pretty common in commercal location espceally they run kingkong floor buffer that run on 240v.

in my old days in the school i did see them in the hallway where they have dual voltage repectale and yeah i did ran the kingkong buffer dang they are good arm westler lol

Merci,Marc

If you are wrastling a floor buffer you are doing it wrong. You should be able to do it with two fingers. You don’t horse it around, you fly it.

You’ll have to excuse an electrician for not having janitorial skills. Everyone knows electricians don’t clean up.

Many times.

Where do you typically find them within the home?

not down here, yet anyway

Marc, my floor buffer experience is military. We didn’t really use our toothbrushes to make that “mirror shine” on the floor.