What Is It ?

Hi Guys, Ran across this yesterday. Attached to the disconnect for AC unit.
Can any one tell me what it is ? First time ever seeing one…

Supco Surge Protector.
You could have googled it …

It looks like some only use this forum to ask for help .
Many have reported about using Google to get information instantly .
They also have not seen about going to the top left control panel and putting in their information .


Why when you can come here and have others do your work? :wink: