What is it?

A class of amorphous, black or dark colored, (solid, semi-solid or viscous) cementious substances, natural or manufactured, composed principally of high molecular weight hydrocarbons, soluble in carbon disulfide, and found in asphalts, tars, pitches and asphaltites.:slight_smile:


It’s the Burger King Whopper isn’t it?:mrgreen:


I thought it was a twinkie!

We have a toad that lives near our back patio, and deposits one
of “that” every evening…

That’s Australian for, Subterranean Bitumen that rises to the earth’s surface in Tar Pits and Asphault lakes.

Well Ben, who won the cigar?


Mr. Boyett.
Too easy?

A groove in a wall or other surface adjoining a roof surface for the attachment of counterflashing, typically secured with lead wedges, resilient rod stock, or sealants.


No, not really…I’m just very, very smart that’s all. :mrgreen:


It’s called Google.

Hey! What gave it away? :smiley:

Well Ben you going to answer us on your second question?

You already answered his second question. you stated “Reglet”. Which is correct. It’s the groove you see in this image…


Reglet is correct. I’ve never heard that until recently. I am editing a “Building Science Course” that Will Decker helped me with. Reglets are extremely important when inspecting for mold as well (interestingly enough).

I apologize for the delay in the message board responses. My instant email notification does not work. And I’m very busy with my two businesses: educational videos for inspector at www.nachi.tv, and home warranties for home inspectors at www.mountainwarranty.com.

When a microbiologist focuses on how much water is available for microbial growth, he/she uses the term ______________.