What is it?

Do you have a Scatology degree?

Yes ! I know s h i t when I see it…
You ain’t no good Mike…LOL!

Roy instead of pulling the thread down to yet another toilet how about answering my question ?

OK ! Bob !
What was your question again.

Forget it you already ruined yet another educational thread.

Hahah ! You a s shole !
Your king of that !
You ain’t been hittin’ the bong again have you?
You don’t even remember what question you asked…LOL !

According to the training it is called rodent droppings. When it is a wild animal such as a raccoon, squirrel it is called scat. When it is a bat poo it is called Guano.
Don’t you ever watch ACE Ventura:mrgreen:

Bob and Kevin…
What does rat crap and mold have in common ?..LOL !
No! Haha ! Seriously !

I don’t know! What does rat crap and mold have in common.
Oh I know, they both produce an unwanted smell. LOL

Neither belong in a living environment.
It doesn’t matter what you call them (within common understanding) as long as the client gets the message you will be fine.

Actually Roy at this moment you are breathing it. What you are not breathing I hope is Rat poo.

Kevin!
If you recall I just got over mold intoxication. I was sick for about 8 weeks.

You may say mold doesn’t belong in the indoor environment, but it is a fantasy to think you could remove it.

Yes I do Roy and you received a very high count that day in exposure. So glad you are back and OK. For information only Ontario has a higher mold counts outside than Florida area but certainly not in the winter.

I should have said excessive , but Cam you knew that.
Does one have to spell out everything on a inspector forum. Or I this elementary thinking only? Darn !

Thanks Brother…
I was spittin’ up crap for weeks on end. Chokin’

With as much bad info that is out there regarding mold, it’s never safe to assume what anyone knows.

Now the real problem is defining what is considered “excessive”.

Easy …More that can be tolerated by the inhabitants.
I for one can’t take very much exposure .

First word that came to mind is efflorescence. There is nothing to say about mold at this point with only these two pictures.

No offense, but you need to reread the description, look at the photos again and look up structure and growth cycle of mold.

That is not and never could be efflorescence for several reasons.