What is the issue here?

Did I ever say that I need help?:stuck_out_tongue:

When you posted it on facebook I was sure of a broken seal on the left side. Now that I have read chuck’s comments I am still thinking the same but have also found out some valuable information. A screen can affect the image as you are not comparing apples to apples. Great information gentlemen!!

If he disclosed that the left sash had been drilled at the outset, none of us would have given any thought to the image at all.

I thought this was good, thought provoking challenge.

Same here. I would never think that screen could make this big difference in temperature. Certainly unplugged hole contributes significantly but…as I said I learnt something valuable from this discussion. Thanks again, Chuck.

Yep… Sometimes the little things can mess with you… One must certainly be careful and consider ALL factors before coming to a conclusion.

http://i430.photobucket.com/albums/qq26/bcwarner/odd%20finds/IR20130304_1310.jpg

True dat… but…

An educational thread may have begun…* “Hey guys, check this out. I came across this window and this is the scan. I have already determined the cause, but lets work through all the possibilities and perhaps we could learn a thing or two. Anyone care to start?..” *

:cool:

Can I steal your introduction line?:mrgreen:

Next question, do you know how to adjust for “T”?

If so, enlighten us and don’t ask for help first this time…!