What is this? Anyone?

Geez Brian, It really isn’t clear…:D:D:D

I say Ice box…er Milk box…:wink:

Ya, know at some point some guy is going to delivery “Iced Milk or Coffee” through that portal…:D:D:D:D

Coming from a Star$$$ soon…:mrgreen:

Morning coffee delivery…now there’s an idea!:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Hey Roy…You win!!!

Maybe it’s a cat or dog door?

Brings to mind Fred and Fanny Farkle and of course Ferd Berfell. Yes I now, I’m dating myself.
Larry

Ice - milk ? Your both right. When I was a kid my parents also received bread & bake goods through such a door. Doug

I was too unfortornate when I was a kid to have something like this for milk bottle delivery.

I used to bring it in the morning and ask Mom why the top two inches looked different. She use to say, that is where we get the cream for adding to the lawn broad leaf plant known as dandelions. I would say, it is all yours Mom.

Marcel :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

:smiley: :smiley:

Marcel…since Joe is not going to tell us…did you get your waterline passed?

Dale; thanks for asking.
Yes, we found the leak, after tedious redigging of bells at the blast zone, and finding nothing wrong.
We then reexcavated the 45 installed, and low and behold, the rubber was not installed right, but passed the 5 lbs. of the air test, but the hydro must have lodged it loose when 170 lbs of pressure was added.

Thanks for your help.

Marcel :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

I think you are right Marcel, but I never air tested a waterline.

Was the retainer gland loose?

Yes it was, a couple of bolts on the retainer had not been torqued and tightened properly, That was enough to hold five lbs. of air pressure, but not enough to hold 175 PSI. of hydro on the test.

It is amazing how we can take all our discussions and relate them to the field of experience and actually help resolve certain everyday set-backs with the brain waves that kick in from the shared information.
Don’t you just love this NACHI Board?

Again thanks,

Marcel :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

“This may explain why a few kids on the street had a striking resemblance to the Milkman…”

That would be the iceman, not milkman, at least according to my grandmother: the milkman was usually an older man, but the iceman was a frequent object of admiration by neighborhood women as he was often a hunk, the result of tonging 50lb blocks of ice off the wagon day after day.

Many couples have divorced after moving from Florida to California when the husband discovers they have the same “Milk Man”…