What is this called

Don’t come across to many of these, need help, not sure what it’s called.
Thanks in advance for your help



PB Manabloc

Dale many thanks!

I agree - it’s a Manabloc, but it doesn’t look like PB to me it looks like PEX.

Call it a “Water Distribution Manifold” and be done with it.

move on? what about signs of possible leaks ? corrosion?