What is this section Turning into?

Ancillary Services & Additional Topics Contains discussions about Radon, Wood Infestation, Water Quality, Well, Septic, Lead, Asbestos, Pool, and Mold inspections.

?

Ancillary Services & Additional Topics

It’s all in the title, so I would say anything!

It appears to be mainly about dryer vent cleaning.

OK, lets talk about mold testing.

IF you are testing what are your qualifications, what testing devices, lab are you using, what tools do you use for mold testing, inspecting?

How much are you charging for inspecting? Testing?

If you are just going to do preliminary testing, the IAC2 is all that you really need. If you are wanting to determine why somebody is sick, guide a remediator on how to remove mold correctly or get involved in legal cases, you will need to spend a lot of time in school and most likely work under a mentor.

I use Springfield Indoor Air Quality because the Industrial Hygienist, who is the top mold expert in Missouri, analyzes the samples himself. He gives good guidance in case I find something difficult out in the field. His number is (417)823-7427. It is best to call him during the evening because he goes out in the field a lot. If you get on his good side, he will bend over backwards to help you. FedEX did not deliver one day, because of snow, so he went to the FedEx office himself and picked up my samples for I would have a fast turn around time. His rates are with everybody else, if not cheaper. He will send you new air cassettes and tape samples, replacing the ones he has analyzed at no extra charge. He looks at slides at higher magnification and reads more of the slide than most labs.

I get $125.00 per sample. Inspection prices very, it all depends on what they are wanting to know.

Damn sounds like a good guy!