What is this

During a recent inspection I saw this in a bathroom. It was installed/mounted on the wall near a jetted tub. I am not sure what it is. Any help identifying it is greatly appreciated. Could it be a handle for assistance getting in and out of the tub.
Thank you in advance



Remember, no glass in the tub…

OK i will go with that, a cup dispenser. Thank you. I was thrown off by the location of this. It was about 12ft away from the sink. I guess it was left in place from a bathroom remodel. See this pic for the location on the back wall over the tub on the left. Sorry its a bit blurry.