What is this?

This material appears to be two layers of visqueen type plastic with a thin layer of styrofoam? sandwiched between them. I am looking for a brand name or other name so I can search for more information.

Thank you much!

Looks like a roll of insulation they used to keep concrete warm for curing in the colder months.
Depending on how that crawl space is treated it could trap moisture.