What is wrong with this picture #2?

Originally Posted By: jmyers
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

This one is a little tougher but I am sure with all these smart people (along with all the smart A$$ES) here we should be able to figure out what is wrong.

http://www.nachi.org/bbsystem/usrimages/P7140017.JPG

And how about this one!

http://www.nachi.org/bbsystem/usrimages/P7160046.JPG

I will give you a clue since this one is much harder than the last. Something or someone is missing! What or Who is missing? Think about it this way, would you really want to leave this place if you had to?

Joe Myers

Originally Posted By: psabados

Joe

Oh that looks so inviting, right after the holidays and in the middle of a cold winter.

I think you've found the perfect location for chapter meetings.

Paul

Originally Posted By: gjohnson

I would have to say, that I am missing from the pictures. Oh what would I give to be there.

Gary (Snicker’s) Johnson - Free NACHOS

The NACHI Foundation

Executive Director

301-591-9895

Originally Posted By: tgardner

In 1992 &3, I lived on the south coast of Jamaica in a little town called Maypen. I used to take my life into my own hands, hop into my 1973 Volvo,(rigjt hand drive, left hand 4 speed) and drive down to the shore for weekends. I still dream about those days and the $6 bottles of Chivas Regal.

TG

Originally Posted By: Blaine Wiley

That looks really inviting. Thanks for reminding me. I think I’ll take the wife and kids over to the beach after work and school. Gulf water temp is only 83, so it might be a little chilly to swim icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif

Blaine

Blaine, I used to like you until that post.

What I would give to be around water that is 83 degreees.

My family is from Panama City. I love the water in the gulf

--
Gary (Snicker's) Johnson - Free NACHOS
The NACHI Foundation
Executive Director

301-591-9895

Originally Posted By: Blaine Wiley

Truth be told Gary, My parents have been here in Englewood for fifteen years. I moved here to help them out, because they are aged just like the rest of the fossils around here. They looked from Pensacola to Jacksonville when they retired here.

Panama City is nice, and our local Mercury Marine test plant is relocating there in April. I have a couple of friends who are going with them, and they think it is beautiful there too.

The only thing bad around here (if anyone would consider this bad) is that after boating on the Chesapeake Bay and Lower Potomac for the past twenty years, it takes much to get used to the shallow inland waters. They say that you aren't a Florida boater until you have run aground. I became a Florida boater the first day I was here in a rental boat ![icon_biggrin.gif](upload://iKNGSw3qcRIEmXySa8gItY6Gczg.gif) . The depth finder went from 8' to XXXX in about ? a second at 10mph. Glad the boat was a rental. No Rockfish down here though, and I do miss them

Blaine

Well Blaine, I know how you feel. I love the chesapeake bay. I spend a lot of time out on it during the summer… I can see where you are coming from with the shallow water. In the bay you can go almost anywhere…

Gary (Snicker’s) Johnson - Free NACHOS

The NACHI Foundation

Executive Director

301-591-9895

Originally Posted By: mjones1

It was 22 degrees when I woke up this morning.

icon_eek.gif

Mike

Originally Posted By: psabados

So Blaine

When are you opening up the NACHI B&B in Rotunda West Fla. On the gulf and near all them golf courses.

Truman Lake is at the winter level. Most coves are ground level now. Great if you have a MUD-Ski. Get your IE up so we can talk

Paul