What is your faith based on??

Damn my friend…you hit the nail right on the head.
G

If you really have to ask.:roll:

Faith (as you seem to seek) in knowing that we can sleep good tonight, that a good father in Iraq who fought to keep his daughter from entering Saddam Hussein’s dungeon did not have his leg chopped off by a follower who was promised 100 virgins in his leaders after life kingdom.:wink:

George, you and others are standing on top of the world and complaining. But yet there are so many people who were just unfortunate to have been born into a third world filled with true depressed situations.

As long as this country has the leadership and understanding that when they meet their God, they can truly say, yes I killed Saddam Hussein and I would do it again, my faith is with them.

Ron Paul/Ralph Nader 2012

ahhaahhahahah

HUH???

Frank,

I was stationed at Clark AB, Philippines for almost 2 years (loved the people and the country)… in June of 91 it took the AF about 5 day to evacuate 70,000 people due to the impending eruption of Mt. Pinatuba… I think that Obama could easily evacuate Gitmo in less than 72 hrs if needed… the problem is that he really doesnt want to bare the political brunt of it…

As for Afghanistan… the way he is running the war with stupid rules of engagements, it will be another Vietnam… the markings are all there…

The problem with both parties is that they have been corrupted by power. And that power is money. The answer to restoring a measure of honesty to the halls of government is to cut their wages in half or more. As long as politicians view their trip to Washington as a victory tour to the bank, nothing will change.

These are my well thought out ideas regarding today’s politics.

1. Reinstate Duels in both the House and Senate to settle disputes.

2. Set up Go To Meeting.Gov to get **** done and save some money.

I am working on a few more but do not have the bugs worked out yet.

I like the duel… I have a reloading press…I will donate the ammo for free to both parties!!!

Heck, I will pay them to use my ammo!!!

:slight_smile:

[quote=“jhaynes, post:25, topic:44762”]

Frank,

I was stationed at Clark AB, Philippines for almost 2 years (loved the people and the country)…quote]

My sister was born at Clark AB, in the Philippines.