What kind of mold?

I had to find out more about this cheese.

And/Or (has a little more info)

http://www.foodreference.com/html/fliederkranz.html

Jay;
How in hell are you,. I haven’t come across any of your post for awhile.
Hope you are fine and well.

Answering your last post, how did you come across the Man in Black? I don’t recall him having a pierced ring. ha. ha.

Just received a free book from NACHI on Environmental Concerns, and had a very good description on Mold and Radon. Very good reading material if you are not into this full time.

Take care ;

Marcel :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:
</IMG></IMG></IMG></IMG>

At this point very little is known about why mold affects one person and yet has virtually no affect on another.
THESE INDIVIDUALS ARE AT A GREATER RISK
infants
elderly
immune compromised patients
pregnant women
individuals with respiratory conditions such as allergies chemical sensitivity and asthma.
MOST FREQUENT HEALTH SYMPTOMS FROM MOLD EXPOSURE
chronic fatigue,headaches,memory loss,loss of concentration,difficulties in logical thinking and learning,clear,thin,watery mucas drips from the nose,thick green slime coming from the nose,coughing,sore lungs/chest,difficulty breathing,hives,itching of the nose,mouth,eyes,throat or skin,redness of the white part of the eyes,skin redness,sneezing,sneezing fits.

MOST LETHAL FORM OF MOLD:STACHYBOTRYS IT IS PART OF FAMILY OF MOLDS THAT PRODUCE AIRBORNE TOXINS CALLED MYCOTOXINS THAT CAN CAUSE SERIOUS BREATHING DIFFICULTIES,MEMORY AND HEARING LOSS,DIZZINESS,FLU-LIKE SYMPTOMS,AND BLEEDING IN THE LUNGS.

THIS IS FROM A MOLD COURSE THAT I TOOK RECENTLY,FASINATING STUFF!!

I HOPE THIS HELPS

Which course was that, Mario.

I took 2 courses one with MICRO MOLD INSPECTION and the other was with IAQ RESOURCES CANADA.
I will also be taking the PRO LAB course here in Toronto on Sept.16 I find this stuff very interesting.Will update you on Prolab course.

Ajax Powder / Mr. Clean Powder Etc. & Chlorine bleach…try Chlorine Gas

Alright RR…what is the formula for Chlorine gas?

Cl

Chlorine exists naturally as a gas, and it wants desperately to be a gas, which is why the smell of bleach and pool chemicals is so strong. And that’s why the warning label for virtually anything involving chlorine states to use caution, wear breathing masks, wash hands thoroughly after use, etc.