What shall it profit

I would like to take this opportunity to thank all those people on the board, and the members of NACHI, that trusted me with the position of NACHI Canada President.
But, I want to inform you that I am resigning the position, effective immediately.
I have been so busy playing the role, that I lost site of what is of utmost importance to me, My Family.
I cannot allow this to take me away from them.
I was sleeping when this statement came to me, kind of a paraphrase from scripture, “what shall it profit a man, if he gain the whole world, and loose his FAMILY”.
I cannot and will not let that happen.
I hope you can find someone to fill the position, and I will forward the Logo to NACHI for anyone who wants to run with it.
Thanks for understanding,
Tyrone Wheeler, FAMILY MAN!!!

Tyrone
I do hope you will still be involved with the Convention. You have brought it a long way in a very short time and it would be a shame to lose that now. I wish you well my friend and am looking forward to working with you on the Convention Commitee.
God Bless, Tyrone.
Larry

Tyrone,

It takes alot of courage to do what you just did, but it is the RIGHT decision! I hope that you are aware that you will receive support in how you decide to proceed and what you take on.

Chris

Tyrone,

You are a good man. You have a lucky family. :slight_smile:

God bless,
Wendy

Tyrone, joy and health of your family should always be the most important for you. You should value and protect it at all times. Life is too short. I lost my wife to cancer a month and a half ago. And now there is no family for me anymore. I have a daughter who I believe loves me with all her heart but nothing can replace her mother. My wife of 26 years was everything to me, and without her now there is no family anymore. Nothing is more precious in this life than loving family. Take care for it at all times.

We are all right behind you with this one too Tyrone. Stay in touch.

Tyrone,

Tough decision and a good call. Nothing is more important than family.
All the best.

Roy R.

Let’s see now A,B,C,D,E-Enjoy life today, yesterday is gone, tomorrow my never come.
Family and friends are hidden treasures, seek them and enjoy their riches. Tyrone I believe you are learning and or remembering your ABC’s.
:wink:

I’m sorry Yuri…

Yuri, you and your daughter are in my thoughts and prayers. I’m so sorry for your loss.

God bless,
Wendy

It is difficult.

Most people at work are thinking about their families and thinking about being with them, and then when they are with their families they are thinking about work. I used to suffer from this problem… but no longer. I’ve learned better.

When I am with my sons I’m with them and don’t even think about work one bit.

But by the same token, when I am at work, I am REALLY at work. In fact (disbelievers can confirm with NACHI staff)… I don’t sit at work. I stand. I have my computer raised up about chest high and I stand the entire day. I stand to remind myself to focus. Some days we work 16 hours and I stand the whole time. I don’t sit at work… I give it my all. I play the same way.

Anyway, I love you Tyrone, you kiss those little gals of yours for me. You are doing the right thing.

Tyrone

Hard call to make, but I am sure you made the right one.

Yuri

My heart goes out to you, my wife is my strength and support without her I really do not want to think about it. I would be lost.

Tyrone

Sorry to hear of your decision. But as others have said, family comes first!

Best regards,
Ray

Yuri,

Sorry to hear of your loss. My condolences to you and your daughter.