What the heck is this

Found in both

sub and main panel

1 Like
1 Like

Beat me to it.

1 Like

Thanks for the Google I definitely saw that, my question I could’ve stated more clearly was should I write this up?

It’s a kooky emf protection device. It’s static in nature and effects nothing. Might as well be mistletoe.

5 Likes

Tin

5 Likes

Careful, Mistletoe is poisonous. :face_vomiting:

2 Likes

7 Likes

this is something strictly for the california members…for everyone else…nothing to see here…

6 Likes

60 freakin dollars. I’ll sell you a bag of rocks twice that size for $50 guaranteed to be 3X effective. 3 X 0 = 0.
Snake Oil for our times.

6 Likes

Ain’t America wonderful !!!
angel-devil-smiley

2 Likes

On that note… Inspected a home that every exterior wall was wrapped in tin foil on the inner side. Made it real easy on the inspection, but they had lost their minds.
Resonators everywhere
One of the most extensive water filtration systems ever seen
Foil lined cabinet interiors
Triple foiled windows on triple paned glass!
Kind of made me laugh as the home was 10 or so miles from another house. Makes you wonder if there is any positive affect ever able to be recorded or confirmed by someone with a sane head on their shoulders. I am a believer, but only if proven with tangible science.

1 Like

Indeed. Industrial strength tinfoil hats. Maybe I should get some for this guy:
https://forum.nachi.org/t/emf-concern-anyone-dealt-with-emf-sensitive-client/207103/72

This is likely a case of confirmation bias. You can take any kooky idea you want, google it, and find support or at even an unpublished research paper supporting your initial position. That goes for elections, vaccines, EMF fields, certain pesticides, the Ukraine War and more.

I love how the triangle “vendor” had their device tested to prove it does nothing, then crow about it:

“Crystal Catalyst® products were tested in Canada by a leading international testing laboratory for clean energy. Their testing confirmed our statements that our products are not electrical, magnetic, or radioactive, and they cannot harm electrical appliances, or computer hardware or software.”

Remember kids, do your own research.

That said if putting a $60 wedge of nothing in an electrical panel makes someone happy, then it’s money well spent.

1 Like

2 Likes

It reads; patented Crystal Catalyst, a unique quartz ceramic material that collects electromagnetic energy and rebroadcasts it so that it is not harmful to you.
Humbug!

Despite extensive research, to date there is no evidence to conclude that exposure to low level electromagnetic fields is harmful to human health.
WHO Radiation: Electromagnetic fields

For nine years, I lived under high voltage transmission lines. I built a playhouse for the kids in the backyard and illuminated the interior with an unconnected fluorescent lightbulb. I exhaustively researched EMFs when I lived there. While there are studies claiming harm from EMFs, scrutiny of all the studies reaches a conclusion of inconclusive. Look, if we are being honest… a conclusion of harm from EMFs could cost us (the US citizenry) billions of dollars to mitigate and so, there is a huge financial incentive not to find a problem with EMFs. 25 years later; my ex, myself, the kids are all still in good to excellent health. I have a friend who lives about 900 feet from high voltage transmission lines and swears she can feel the electricity on her skin. But then she sees ghosts in her house too.

1 Like

Wouldn’t you love to ask those folks if they stopped hearing the voices?

1 Like