What To Do - Your Advice Appreciated

THE FOLLOWING CONSTITUTES THE ONE “CHEAP SHOT” ALLOWED UNDER THE N.A.C.H.I. MEMBERSHIP AGREEMENT. " A MEMBER IS ALLOWED ONE CHEAP SHOT EVERY CALENDAR YEAR TO BE POSTED IN THE N.A.C.H.I. MESSAGE BOARD AS SAID MEMBER DEAMS NECESSARY. USE OF MORE THAN ONE ‘CHEAP SHOT’ DURING A GIVEN 12 MONTH PERIOD IS DISCOURAGED. MEMBERS WILL BE REQUIRED TO SUBSTANTIALLY COMPLY WITH THIS AGREEMENT."

Thanks for your support Tyrone. However, don’t take Wayne too seriously. Nobody else does.

THE PREVIOUS STATEMENT SUBSTANTIALLY CONCLUDES THIS MEMBERS YEARLY “CHEAP SHOT” ALLOWANCE.

George, Don’t back down. One’s good name/reputation is worth defending at any cost. Your fellow inspectors have given you GOOD advice. As Raymond pointed out, document your facts, send a well worded fax/letter with substance. Don’t let emotion cloud your judgment. Stick to the facts,tell the truth & you will win in the long run. All the Best ! Doug

Wayne
So what? I have been called in to reinspect properties that the wonderful and absolutely god like Aldon Gibson has inspected, Mr. RHI himself. It don’t mean squat. He was there 2 days before me for another client. I, unlike you, don’t bad mouth anybody just because someone else inspected a property. Most likely the reinspect was for a new client.
Larry

NACHI will pay you to sue him.

There you go George, NACHI comes through again!:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Wayne I am surprised you said this .
When the Kingston leader tried to have a party removed because he did not like that person.
You were one of those with great sensible thoughts .
It is to bad that things fell apart I do feel we should have had a discusion with all .
I did have a talk with you and felt we could have fixed the concerns.
It did not work out and a lot of mud was thrown but that is past now.
I too have done inspections that others have not had a good feeling about did one last fall in Verona and the sale went well .
Of course the agent always blames the inspector.
I have not changed my openion NACHI is the one that has done and continues to do more for the Home Inspector in Canada.
We can still disagree and post our feeling and thoughts with out being removed from the BB like happens in all three of the Canadian boards.

Hope to see you at the NACHI conference 2007 may in toronto.
I was at the Florida NACHI conference and it was great I was very pleased.

Talk to you soon
Roy sr

It would be to the betterment of all of us NACHI inspectors if we all tried to help one another instead of “nipping” at each other.

Agreed Larry. Let’s stick a fork in this one and call it done.