What type Vehicle do you drive?

No ladder, I use a Pogo stick for roofs.

Do you have a Flashlight, or do you still use a Candle?

Whats your point Ken.

I know all about ladder safety , having taken two ladder and gaf climbing training school course’s .

If you trust your safety to lawn furniture, you can be my guest.

In Chicago it is not roof on a 7 foot shack, and I doubt you would climb 2 stories up on a shacky pop up ladder.

I have been thinking about using stilts are there any good models out there??
The Sheetrock stilts are nice but I dont think they go up to 20 feet!

a 95 toyota truck! ( i love toyotas)

No they don’t, buy they do work quite well when used off the top rung of a 12 1/2 foot telestep :shock: :shock: :shock: :wink:

Regards

Gerry

Not to worry. I’m not aware of a shacky(Shakey) pop up ladder that extends that high

Me too! That is what I had before I got my Ford F150 and I really miss the vehicle and the gas mileage I used to get. Ive managed to tweak my SuperCrew up to about 20 mpg with some modifications but nothing like my old 4Runner. I gave it to my brother because he needed a truck and it now about 300K miles on it and still going strong. 3 more payments and my truck is paid for and that will help on the gas crunch.

I love my truck, Its a 98’ Ford F-150 Extended Cab. 131,000 miles, and I think its just getting broken in…purring like a kitten.
I believe it gets around 15 mpg, but hey, who’s counting…
as long as I have paying customers, I’ll have gas for the vehicle. :stuck_out_tongue:

Truck1.jpg

Truck2.jpg

Truck3.jpg

‘98 F-150 standard cab, stick shift (love it–reminds me of my yout’) 20mpg
77,000 miles…

I’m getting my truck professionally lettered next week.

Once I get the logo’s added on, I’ll be adding my iNACHI stickers.

I love my SUV…

Optional AC.JPG

I clean it every other year and installed a custom turbo air conditioner last spring!!!:cool:
I think the decals really look great on the old beauty but they seem to have been a waste of money as I never receive any calls from this.

Seems to be an eye catcher as everyone I see on the interstate is always staring and pointing… I just can’t seem to tell if they’re laughing or just smiling really big…:ack!: I think it’s jealousy.

Where’s the gun rack? (and hound dog?) :wink:

Shoulda been an exterminator…

http://www.theclassicbeetle.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/03/401724954_f9c3882604.jpg

I always wondered where Lifesavers came from, now I know! Thanks

Nice truck!

Got nine hound dogs but I removed the gun rack when I shot a hole in the side of my truck;-) to long of a story for the BB

No explanation needed…

2006 Honda Ridgeline 4 dr; 4wd pickup that has a trunk built in underneath the bed so you can lock ALL your tools inside the trunk.

04 Chevy