What would you find most irritating?

A) While you are conducting an inspection, not once but twice your wife calls within 5 minutes and after telling her politely that I am with a client see wants to know about going to a play. I am a sports/fish/bike/ski kinda a guy and not much for plays.

B) While you are at an inspection where the client brings his 7 and 9 year old boys who are messing with a historic car, fighting and doing what boys do.

C) While you are on the phone with a client you politely switch calls and tell the incoming caller that I am on the line with a client please give me you name & number and I will call you back within 5 minutes. She rudely says I have a list and will call them.

D) I own a spaced picket fence and I have been staining when I get a chance. I started to stain the neighbors side of the fence & she is complaining about a hosta that I planted that I took out of her yard. This is the same person that called the city on me when the fence was installed. I had a survey and the company pulled a permit.

The hosta was up against the fence there is no other vegetation and I don’t even want it. Hosta’s if you know anything about gardening multiple like rabbits. Almost everyone likes the fence but the neighbor that is bitching about the hosta.

My vote is for D. Hosta lavista

Thanks for listening.

I would go with A, and probably stop at a sporting good store on the way home to purchase a ball bat…:smiley:

I vote for E all of the above.
But then I am A Grump

I second that harumph. :smiley:

[quote=dmacy]
A) While you are conducting an inspection, not once but twice your wife calls within 5 minutes and after telling her politely that I am with a client see wants to know about going to a play. I am a sports/fish/bike/ski kinda a guy and not much for plays.

Sounds like someone is trying to connect if you get my drift :wink:

B) While you are at an inspection where the client brings his 7 and 9 year old boys who are messing with a historic car, fighting and doing what boys do.

Clients problem.

C) While you are on the phone with a client you politely switch calls and tell the incoming caller that I am on the line with a client please give me you name & number and I will call you back within 5 minutes. She rudely says I have a list and will call them.

Be content that you are busy enough to have to put people on hold.

D) I own a spaced picket fence and I have been staining when I get a chance. I started to stain the neighbors side of the fence & she is complaining about a hosta that I planted that I took out of her yard. This is the same person that called the city on me when the fence was installed. I had a survey and the company pulled a permit.

Like the saying goes, “Good fences make good neighbors”

While those are all very good irritating things, but right now I gonna go with “missplaced inspection info (client name, phone #, address, etc) for tommorow’s inspection and suspect that it went out in the trash by mistake. This of course was not a referal though a realtor so can’t get the info that way”

[quote=phinsperger]

If you have call watch you might be able to scroll back to get the phone number .
… Cookie
</IMG>

Thanks Roy. unfortunately I don’t have that feature. At this point I think I might do that thing where they dangle a pendant over a map to locate people :slight_smile:

Get every thing ready and if you ahve any idea where start and drive that direction and hope they call You can then say I am on the way sorry got held up a little .
I once thought I had the morning off an the inspection was in the afternoon well it was the morning and the agent called and away I went came out OK hope you do too.

Cookie