What would you say on your report?

Lol holy ****. Jeff I hope I am never in your cross hairs.

Not to worry Juan. Based on my experience with you, you have a bright future in this business.

Kevin has shown an unwillingness to learn, but even worse, a desire to mislead and deceive. In my 9 years on this board, he is only the second one ever, to have entered my “cross-hairs.”

I can’t remember the first one.
Kevin must be a reborn. ;):slight_smile:

What H.G.Watson did in more than one post was take your comments and hand your A. S. S. to you on a silver platter. Blabber blabber blabber. Now you look like a fool on at least 2 message boards.

W.A.F.I.

Wasn’t the other also someone with poor people skills and a penchant for bolviating about electrical issues? :roll:

I KNOW you know :smiley:

Still waiting on them to produce the info so the verdict is still out as for your comment Jeffrey you are forgetting one thing they are coming over here to see the other side. Nice of you to notice me on the other MB.
Like I said you are a smart man so lets just leave it at that.

Oh! Him. I had forgotten about that already.

That is what happens when one keeps moving on. :slight_smile:

We should most likely do the same with this one. Huh!:wink:

I would not think it would be a good Idea to pursue this any further Jeffrey. If you truly are a smart man I might add.
No Mr.Watson is even more confused but we are still waiting for a response from ESA.
He has not responded to either my post or Johns so either he does not know or does not have that info.
Don’t get me wrong I would never want to challenge his vocabulary but even he had many spelling errors.

I might also add that so far Raymond and John have it right!

Kevin you have one thick skull. The verdict is in, has been for a week or more.

Now all you can do is wait for sentencing.

have what right?

Unbelievable.

You really are delusional. “They’re” coming over here to see how much more of a fool you are making of yourself.

Raymond admits that he doesn’t know the answer, but somehow you believe that to support your position.

You claim to HAVE a copy of the code, but you’re waiting for ESA rather than post the code. So I’m calling you out - you’re a liar and a fraud. Post the code - any code from any year or from any country that supports your position - and prove me wrong.

And don’t tell me it’s on your “other computer,” the one that’s in the shop.

I am waiting for the ESA because I do not have the code in which you state has the Closet removed. This has not been displayed on the InspectionNews or here. I take great care to make sure I have what I stated in front of me. It has not changed and is still the same.
Raymond did state the code via a ESA blog but no one has produced the one we should be using on Home Inspection and even if they did I have already stated I protect clients only so the strictest code I can find is the way I present my reports whether that be CANADA, ONTARIO or US.
Obviously from the posts I here on the InterNachi site many do not!

It was never removed, because it was never included.

B u l l s h i t.

More b u l l s h i t.

Here’s the code. Read it. Learn something. In bold, is the portion your friends have been misinterpreting.

26-712 Receptacles for dwelling units (see Appendices B and G)
[FONT=Arial,Arial][size=2]This Rule applies to receptacles for dwelling units (including single dwellings) as follows:
(a) except as otherwise provided for in this Code, in dwelling units duplex receptacles shall be installed in the finished walls of every room or area, other than kitchens, bathrooms, hallways, laundry rooms, water closet rooms, utility rooms, or closets, so that no point along the floor line of any usable wall space is more than 1.8 m horizontally from a receptacle in that or an adjoining space, such distance being measured along the floor line of the wall spaces involved;[/size][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Arial]size=2 at least one duplex receptacle shall be provided in each area, such as a balcony or porch, that is not classified as a finished room or area in accordance with Item (a);
© the usable wall space referred to in Item (a) shall include a wall space 900 mm or more in width but shall not include doorways, areas occupied by a door when fully opened, windows that extend to the floor, fireplaces, or other permanent installations that would limit the use of the wall space;
(d) in dwelling units there shall be installed in each kitchen
(i) one receptacle for each refrigerator;
(ii) where a gas supply piping or a gas connection outlet has been provided for a free-standing gas range, one receptacle behind the intended gas range location not more than 130 mm from the floor and as near midpoint as is practicable, measured along the floor line of the wall space intended for the gas range;
(iii) a sufficient number of receptacles (15 A split or 20 A T-slot) along the wall behind counter work surfaces (excluding sinks, built-in equipment, and isolated work surfaces less than 300 mm long at [/size][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Arial][size=2]the wall line) so that no point along the wall line is more than 900 mm from a receptacle measured horizontally along the wall line;
(iv) at least one receptacle (15 A split or 20 A T-slot) installed at each permanently fixed island counter space with a long dimension of 600 mm or greater and a short dimension of 300 mm or greater;
(v) at least one receptacle (15 A split or 20 A T-slot) installed at each peninsular counter space with a long dimension of 600 mm or greater and a short dimension of 300 mm or greater;
(vi) at least one duplex receptacle in a dining area forming part of a kitchen;
(e) the receptacles specified in Item (d) shall not be located
(i) on the area of the wall directly behind the kitchen sink; or
(ii) on the area of the counter directly in front of the kitchen sink;
(f) no point in a hallway within a dwelling unit shall be more than 4.5 m from a duplex receptacle as measured by the shortest path that the supply cord of an appliance connected to the receptacle would follow without passing through an opening fitted with a door;
[/size][/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman][size=2]Δ [/size][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Arial]size=2 except as provided for in Item (h), all receptacles of CSA Configuration 5-15R and 5-20R shall be tamper-resistant receptacles and shall be so marked; and
[/size][/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman][size=2]Δ [/size][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Arial]size=2 receptacles dedicated for microwaves, refrigerators, freezers, or kitchen counters or those receptacles located in an attic or crawl space shall not be required to be tamper resistant.[/size][/FONT]

I am still waiting and if you do have this Rule please produce it then Jeffrey.
Not in text but as the book so no changes can be made.
Because we are talking about older homes make sure you get the one that applies general not the new code as this has changed since the installation of GFCI and AFCI.
You should not also be applying this in a Home Inspection until it is well recognized and adopted in the area you serve.
I have had it up to my eyeballs with your jabs and pocks, next step you are not going to like.
Like I already stated that is not the correct one, produce the correct one or shut up.

If it was never there how could it have been removed?

What does that CMI thingie mean on the bottom of your post mean?
CRAZY MORON IDIOT?

I just hope it is a different definition than mine Joe.

This is utterly ridiculous.