Whats in A Domain Name

Anybody got any ideas on how much a domain name can help you by directing traffic to your web site …like:

BestHoustonHomeInspector.com or

I bet those would work out quite well if you are in Huston or Austin :slight_smile:
Cheers

There is an Austin in Minnesota about 35 miles South of me. I get calls every year for peoples looking to hire me for their purchase in TX. Most don’t realize the different area code they dialed. I simply chuckle to myself and pat myself on the back for the broad reach of my marketing (including links with Austin TX inspectors websites).

Need to add the state innkitials after city. I have received calls gainesville floradia long drive from texas. You going to move down after your vacation here

It makes all the difference in the world. I’m not sure about using the word “best”. But having the city in the name is necessary.

Another item to consider is all the “new rules” when it comes to SEO. Things don’t work today like they did a couple of years ago.

Google has changed all the rules and I would be hard pressed to say what even works anymore today.

Isn’t that so true! And next year they will probably change again just to help keep the SEO people in business?

Can’t hurt. Especially if linked with TPREIA and InterNACHI.