What's In Your Wallet?

Originally Posted By: mrose
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

Greetings,

In this age of questionable customer service and quality of products, isn't it nice to actually receive more than you ever expected?

When the benefits of NACHI are compared to ASHI it becomes crystal clear.

NACHI annual dues are $289 vs. $350 + $150 (Branding etc)=$500.

Recently posted in the What's New section NACHI just funded a $35,000 contract for the Atlanta chapter with absolutely no cost to members. How's that for getting more than expected. I am not going to list the numerous NACHI members benefits which can be view on this message board.

ASHI benefits seem to focus on benefits directed towards ASHI and not their members. I am also an ASHI member. The amount of business I personally have received as a result of the ASHI web site listing has declined this year. The hard sell to support the ASHI branding campaign was anticipating increasing each members business.

In short, the extra money that I paid to ASHI has resulted in a decrease in business from them but I am the proud owner of a "priceless" plastic case which contained the ASHI Experience and branding promotional materials which I refuse to give to any client due to the amateurish presentation.

Bottom line:

NACHI has lower due and provides a tremendous amount of support to assisting members develop their business and ASHI cost more and delivers less but you do get a cheap plastic case.

What's in your wallet?

--
Mike Rose
Cornerstone Home Inspection Co. LLC
Lawrenceville, GA

www.cornerstonehomeinspect.com

Originally Posted By: gjohnson

Mike,

That is awesome... I hope it does well for you guys... I was thinking of Skywriting NACHI Ads.. But a yellow page ad works well.

--
Gary (Snicker's) Johnson - Free NACHOS
The NACHI Foundation
Executive Director

301-591-9895

Originally Posted By: kmcmahon

I guess us HI’s in the midwest will just have to pee in the snow.

Wisconsin Home Inspection, ABC Home Inspection LLC

Search the directory for a Wisconsin Home Inspector

Originally Posted By: ekartal

mrose wrote:
What's in your wallet?

$5 bucks and a couple of Arby's coupons. ![icon_sad.gif](upload://nMBtKsE7kuDHGvTX96IWpBt1rTb.gif)

Erol

Originally Posted By: ekartal

kmcmahon wrote:
I guess us HI's in the midwest will just have to pee in the snow.

Put white paper in the snow first and we will have our yellow pages. ![nachi_sarcasm.gif](upload://6HQh6KbNiD73gqTNQInjrR2zeJw.gif)

Erol

Originally Posted By: dbowers

, I got my ASHI Experience kit and my whole world turned around. After receiving my KIT, my hair started growing so much people now call me the “Wolfman”. My sight has been miraculously restored and my arthritis has disappeared - all because of my ASHI Experience & KIT.

AND it only cost me $550 (I think) - I had a heart attack the night I got it and can't remember much, except the EMT's said I kept muttering "I got the ASHI Experience" as they gave me oxygen.