What's this thing called?

The conductors pass through what looks like a plastic or rubber gasket thingy that has holes in it and fits inside the opening of the masthead. It’s not really called a “thingy”.

Anyone know the proper term? I can’t find it online.


That would of been my guess.

That makes sense, thanks guys.


See description… http://www.cesco.com/b2c/product/231292?gdftrk=gdfV25445_a_7c1847_a_7c7081_a_7c231292&gclid=CKPdvarn17gCFQ1gMgodDy4A3g

Jeff nailed it, insulator.

NEC requires separate bushed openings.