What's this

This dryer duct type vent goes from the return air box and runs through the attic out to the soffit over the top of the refrigerant line chase. Have my HVAC contractor on speed dial and he had no clue what it’s for. Any ideas?



My first guess would be a fresh air return…

Wrong side of the air flow Roy.

That will cost you $250 Wayne.

Check or credit card?

I didn’t break it:mrgreen: