What's your inspection vehicle?

Found this on google when I was searching for inspection vehicles. Pretty nice. Would definitely turn some heads towards the company name. Picture

5 Likes

What about that cool, formidable army truck with that monster million caliber gun on it!
That was quite impressive… … … pic please with the cute woman :cowboy_hat_face:

You mean this little thing? IMG_0037

2 Likes

This is why I never argue with my bride-she can shoot the 50cal :grinning:
M35

4 Likes

I am sure I will get hated on because I tied maintenance, repair and inspections together on my vehicle advertisement.

I also have a matching 2019 black Chevy Express with matching decals I will have to get a picture and post tomorrow

1 Like

OMG! YIPPEE!
That’s it

Joe that is nice

Greg, it is good that you changed your pic to your logo or they wouldn’t let you drive that… :grin:

Greg, it looks like you have everything covered!

Keep the peace and be on good behaviour lol

1 Like

Well when I left the building crew my intensions were to focus on Home Inspections and things were scary slow moving so when I had my truck painted and lettered, I was afraid to just advertise H.I’s. So I tied everything together, now all I ever get is maintenance and repair work and rarely H.I’s

3 Likes

Well, knock 'em dead but charge more for your services, eh? :smile:

Welcome back to our forum, after two years, Glenn, and nice looking rig! :smile:

Greg, that tells me you are very good at maintenance and repair work!

Thanks Larry! And I recently learned about the mobile InterNACHI forum.

I have a Volkwagen Atlas made right here in Tennessee, about an hour from my house. I have several friends who work there.
it is an SUV with blacked out windows and my company initials on the door (North Claiborne Inspection Service). A lot of people do a double take, or even stop and take pictures. I guess home inspections are in high demand.

5 Likes

5 Likes

Those collapsing ladders make a lot of sense.

Sometimes my assistant Chuck will bring the ladder

Vette1

ZetVett

3 Likes