What's your inspection vehicle?

Lovely vehicle. That would bring top dollar if all the number match. Well done.

Thanks Robert. All numbers match except the bed. I don’t drive it too much. Has low gearing and top speed is only about 45mph (72 kph for my Canadian friends!)

1 Like

Yes, original 5 Cylinder Turbo Diesel. Average 20 mpg.

It’s enjoyable to drive. Nothing fancy. It’s definitely a work truck after all those miles. A/C doesn’t work, heat doesn’t work at my feet. But she cruises very nice down the highway and around town.

It’s a Mercedes, so replacement parts are expensive, but this last year I have not had any problems. Other years, I have had work done.

It’s been worth it. But I am looking for a second vehicle to slow down the miles put on this thing.

In Naples, you have to step it up a bit.

6 Likes

6 Likes

Nice vehicle and graphics, Neil! :smile:

Thank you Larry. I do a lot of Pre-Bid “Walk Through” business and the agents who bring me in ask that I not wear a uniform or “over the top” graphics on my vehicle. They have to hold their cards close to their vest when trying to buy these properties and don’t want other prospective buyers to know an inspector is with them. But I had to do something. I’m in neighborhoods where 1600 sq ft homes sell for 800k within a couple days of listing and really need to let other prospective buyers know I’m in those neighborhoods. So I kept it as low key as I could. Not as low key as the unmarked '96 Chevy Express van I was driving a week ago.

2 Likes

6 Likes

Nice! Colors go nicely!

1 Like

Nice! Again, colors go nicely!

Thank you Sir

1 Like

I currently drive a Bubba truck that I had before I got into inspections. I’ve debated on branding it, but so far have elected not to. Will likely park it and buy a newer stock truck once business is rolling along. I would be more apt to brand something less obnoxious…but I do like the ol’ girl. 175,000 miles and still chugging along.

1 Like

Your logo colors would show nice on that rig!

2 Likes

Just got mine decal’d yesterday - bad pics though since the rain won’t seem to stop here…

4 Likes

Nice! White Ram as well!

6 Likes

I have a 13 Pilot. Have company name, phone number, and certification numbers on the sides of the vehicle. I have the back, and side windows screened with the services I do. In the back of the pilot I built a platform so my ladders are on the bottom, and other tools are on the top.

1 Like

Share a pic! :slight_smile:

Gotta keep the overhead low: :joy:

3 Likes

Haha! …and still lots of storage!

1 Like

:laughing: :laughing:

1 Like