When Iran's president goes to Bagdad...

Roy,
Since when do you speak for John?

I was not speaking to you and I certainly do not need or want your “Advice.”

Have a nice day!

Frank,

I wasn’t part of the strike force but I know it was composed of men from all branches; Special Forces - Delta Force (doesn’t exist right?), Recon Marines, Navy Seals, etc… under the command of Army Colonel Charles Beckwith. These guys trained for months on a mockup of the embassy prior to deploying. I sparred with some of the seals in the gym on our ship once. These guys were bad!

The name of the operation was - Operation Eagle Claw (I guess). I wasn’t part of that group, there were about 100 of them altogether, some came out of egypt as I understand it, some were scattered among the various ships of the 7th. I was deployed with HMM-265 a helicopter squadron which has since been disbanded.

Here is a link to the best information I have found on the subject: http://iran.theatlantic.com/interactive_article_page_1.html

**Thank you John! and… Thank You for your service to our country! **

I think it’s right for Frank to be pissed at anyone that would claim participation in military action when it wasn’t possible for them to have been there.

When that mission failed, eight men died in that operation and we all thought the US was going to declare war on Iran. In fact, that’s what they told us we were standing by for, in case the sh!t hit the fan. Well, it pretty much did. Carter pussed out however. The worst f@cking President we ever had.

WOW! you are sure a two faced person.
You saw nothing wrong in jumping into a discussion I was having with Joe T on how he had treated me and many other NACHI members .
You like to have things your way but when some one else does exactly the same as you do .
Then you do every thing in your power to try and embarrass them .
You had a two faced and selfish and feel you are the smartest person on this BB.
Well in my book you have a long way to go.
Never once have I seen you admit you are wrong and give an apology.
This selfish attitude does not look good for others who visit our Great BB and see how many great Members there are who try to help all you come along on your Hy Horse and feel you should be king.
Well sorry I am far from convinced you are as smart as you feel you are . Time to relax and enjoy what life is left.
You And Joe T seem to have a big Chip on your shoulders.

…Cookie

Same to you Frank. I joined the Marines because of guys like you. You were my hero’s.

Welcome Home.

Cookie, I think you may be mistaken here. I don’t think Frank was inferring anything about anyone here at iNACHI.

AGREED!

At the time of the siege of our embassy his picture was taken several times as one of the “Students” who took our people hostage.

Sorry Frank has gone through this before .
He jumped into a discussion I and others where having with Joe T who was thrown out of NACHI before over what he did with a post of mine .
Joe T took my post to various other sites and ridiculed me as a Home Inspector and Ridiculed NACHI big time on how poor this association and the training we have and Give.
Joe is back and if he had Not started to ridicule some great posters here he would have been fine But he immediately started to attack .
And then Frank jumped IN and attacked me .
If he is going to dish it out he should be prepared to take it .
I stand By all my posts and try to never edit or remove any.
Joe T has Gone and tried to remove his mean posts.

…Cookie

Roy,
**Get a life! Just because I post something does not mean that you have to stalk me and post something that contradicts what I have to say. **
You are coming across as a mean spirited, selfish little man.

As two veterans of our American armed services John and I were having a nice conversation until you decided to interfere!

I know that you are “old” but I ask that you “Grow Up!”

**Once again, Have a Nice Day!:roll: **

I stand by all my statements and you being factious does nothing but show I am correct and how the truth bothers you.

…Cookie

Well, I hope this thread served your purposes.

Thanks for your thoughts But I guess you did not see I had made three post’s on this string before you arrived so to again try to make me look bad saying I am stalking you seem silly to me.
To make fun of my age shows you lack respect for others who do not follow your selfish way of thinking .
So sorry you Manners you learned in the services seem to have left you .

all the best …Cookie

Roy,
You have a long history of “feuds” with other NACHI members. It seems like I am now on your list of people that you like to harass:roll: well I am not going to lay down and let you chase me from thread to thread and insult me without responding in kind!

• **I would think that someone of your age would know better! **
    **Life is too short! I suggest that you take a deep breath and relax and go on with your life! **

**Have a Nice Day! **

Frank as per usually you have to blame the other person .
You just can not except that you are the one who started on me on a different post.
You just do not like me defending another member who you have attacked more then once .
You just seem to get you jollies trying to be Mr GOO-DIE GOO-DIE and show you distaste for any one who does not agree with you .
I repeat your manners are lacking and insulting me and my age sure again proves what I have said before .
</IMG>

…Cookie

Sorry … I thought it was plain for all to see that I was being polite and keeping my temper in check.

Best wishes to you and yours!:stuck_out_tongue:

Roy,
**Take a break! **
**You do not have to be so hysterical each and every day. **

Take today off!

Roy,
**Take a break! **
**You do not have to be so hysterical each and every day. **

**Take today off!:roll: **

You’ve got to be kidding Joe. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

That’s the funniest thing I’ve heard in a long time. Coming from YOU. Of all people.

LOL :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Perhaps you were hoping to turn this into some sort of debate on existentialism. :cool:

Hey, you are your own man, do WTF you want. I post my personal controversial views where they belong, not on the public side. Kenny is just trying to stir up shi+ as usual. This thread doesn’t belong here no matter how you try to justify it.