When will I try to convince Joe Farsetta to step down?

Frank, would you like define we? Is that everyone in New Hampshire, or you?

Who is on the Board of Directors?

Nick
Jeff Cohen

***“WE” means every inspector that I have spoken to.:stuck_out_tongue:

“WE,” are in agreement that out of approximately 7,500 inspectors less than 12 are trying to DOMINATE the Bulletin Board. :roll:

“WE,” are in agreement that 3-4 PEOPLE are on a THINLY DISGUISED PITIFUL, DISGUSTING, ***hysterical:|.) **, and :|.) hilarious :|.) campaign to take over NACHI. ](,)

**PS: To anyone who is worried about being recorded. All you have to do is look into the CIA, FBI, and NSA Counter-Terrorist Manuals. **

They will tell you that there is a “FOOL PROOF” method of insuring that you can block all radio signals from taping what you say or even think!!!

{A}. Take a brand new roll of aluminum foil and ***wrap it around your little pumpkin head. :margarit: ***

{You must have at least 472 layers of foil around your head in order to deflect the radio waves. NOTE: 471 layers is ineffective, 473 layers of foil are*** too excessive.} :-;; ***

{B}. PLEASE NOTE: If you have fillings in you teeth ***you have to wrap your jaw!!! :-;; ***

***“WE” support Nick, “WE” support Joe Farsetta! ***

Two Wolves

One evening an old Cherokee told his grandson about a debate that goes on inside people.
He said, "My son, the battle is between 2 “wolves” inside us all.

One is Evil. It is anger, envy, jealousy, sorrow, regret, greed, arrogance, self-pity, guilt, resentment, inferiority, lies, false pride, superiority, and ego.:twisted:

The other is Good. It is joy, peace, love, hope, serenity, humility, kindness, benevolence, empathy, generosity, truth, compassion and faith."

The grandson thought about it for a minute and then asked his grandfather: “Which wolf wins?”

The old Cherokee simply replied, “The one you feed.”

"Unlike you Cheryl, I am not a vendor who is tied to the organization by a financial interest. I am here because I choose to be here and respect many of the inspectors on the board and believe in the organization itself."

Actually jwortham I DO choose to be here and I also respect Nick and his decisions. I also respect many inspectors and believe in the organization. So don’t be so quick to react just because I don’t share the same view as you. :roll:

Joe Farsetta and John Bowman and I have had a prior rocky relationship. I really do not know either of them personally and believe that each individual is doing what each believes is in the best interest of NACHI. That being said is enough to thank both individuals for their commitment to NACHI.

John Bowman has resigned. I wish him well, and he is correct, we did not meet at the conference, other than to exchange pleasantries.

Joe Farsetta was not at the conference, and although I see that someone can be perceived as not being diplomatic, I do not see any reason for any suspension for hearsay information which may have been communicated to him.

Len- Since freedom of speech is what this message board is all about, do your thing. You have a right to your opinion like everyone else here.

I can tell you that the NACHI members I have communicated with think this week believe that everyone should have a cooling off period and go forward.

NACHI will survive, and grow and prosper, as it has in the past. I hope that Nick will get back into the loop and make sure that the ship sails in one direction, so it doesn’t break apart. Which if it does, I am sure Nick will be there with many members to put things back together.

Bill

Cheryl:
I agree with you. Everyone here has decided to become affilaited with NACHI. I have respect and admiration for Nick and expect things will be resolved soon.

Posting frequently does not equate to attempting to dominate the BB. It is a legitimate and effective way to communicate and share ideas.

Similarly, those who do not post or visit the board cannot be assumed to “support” anything - at best they can be assumed to not be interested.

NO ONE, AND I MEAN NO ONE, SAID ANYTHING ABOUT FREQUENT POSTS!

What “WE” agree to is the fact that A FEW and I repeat a FEW individuals try to DOMINATE this board with their back stabbing, accusatory, slanderous remarks.

**These “POSTS” go back for over a year! **

These same individuals slander, NACHI, the NACHI exam, and *individual NACHI inspectors. ***

**When the new Ethics Committee is formed and or announced I will be submitting a Formal Complaint against them for THEIR numerous violations of the NACHI CODE of ETHICS!!. **

**By reading the “Posts” on this bulletin board it is obvious that the majority of the NACHI membership stand behind Nick & Joe Farsetta.:stuck_out_tongue: **

It is also obvious that a few “members” stand behind Nick & Joe Farsetta, but ***:twisted: with knives in their hands ready to stab them in the back!:twisted: ***

Two Ol’ Cowboy sayings,:mrgreen:

{1.} Never squat when u got yer spurs on!:shock:

{2.} When you find yer-self inna hole, stop diggin!:roll:
</IMG></IMG></IMG></IMG></IMG></IMG>

OK - I guess I just am not sure who or what you are referring to.

I for one support Nick (whatever that means) but I am not sure he is the best choice as ED. SO, I guess I am part of the “WE” there…

As for Joe F. - the jury is out.

As for the “Jury” in New Hampshire…WE ARE IN!

{A} In Favor of Nick as E.D. !

{B} In favor of Joe Farsetta as a person and as Head of the Ethics Committee!

{C} In favor of The National Association of Certified Home Inspectors!

{D} In favor of The National Association of Certified Home Inspectors entrance examination!

**{E} IN FAVOR, OF EXPULSION OF ALL “MEMBERS” WHO SLANDER THE NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF CERTIFIED HOME INSPECTORS! {Example: NACHI has a high membership because they have low standards.}

{F} IN FAVOR, OF EXPULSION OF ALL “MEMBERS” WHO SLANDER, RIDICULE, AND MALIGN THE NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF CERTIFIED HOME INSPECTORS ENTRANCE EXAMINATION!

**{Example: This is a piece-o-crap exam, this is a phony exam, **
**QUOTE: **
[FONT=Verdana]The only reason that NACHI has grown so large so fast is that our full membership requirements are vastly lower than all others. If ASHI choose to there is no doubt they could tomorrow lower their standards and turn the tide of membership.[/FONT]

[FONT=Tahoma]2/12/06, 11:35 AM [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]No doubt the world is round and NACHI has began to feel the pressure from licensing boards over certifying newbie inspectors who have no verifiable experience, most likely the states will in the end step in and force a curtailment of this practice.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]

**2/13/06, 6:21 PM **
[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman]Personally passed a real exam (NHIE) prior to joining NACHI and have little use for this phony exam, thanks the same. [/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman]2/14/06, 6:52 AM[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman]In regards to the NHIE being a real (see above) test… It was determined by identification that you were actually taking the test (your picture was taken and compared to your photo ID). You were unaided (non-open book) and had to arrive at your answers from a combination of experience and education. Chances are real good (untested theory & conjecture on my part) that you took more then 17 minutes to complete the test knowing that if you failed then there would be a real cost and you would have to endure the failure, loss and need to be retested again.[/FONT]
The major difference between the NHIE (like real life) and however you wish to classify the NACHI on-line test is the consequences and cost of failure or success. Failure in the course of taking the NHIE will require you to leave the testing center knowing that you have failed to meet the standard, while failing to pass the NACHI on-line quiz merely means do over till you get it right with little or no cost.

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to outline the differences between these two benchmarks, hopefully you will be able to appreciate the difference and help to move NACHI forward by helping to expose the banality of our on-line quiz.

{NOTE: This man is insinuating that if you took a NACHI on-line exam that you probably cheated, and or had someone take it for you. As far as I am concerned this is an attack on the integrity of every NACHI member who has taken this test***.} ***

Obviously NYS wised-up to their blunder of allowing a test as weak as our on-line exam to be used as a benchmark for HI licensing. More likely though it was the thousands of others quietly working in the background undermining NACHI’s efforts to legitimize this hokey testthat caused NYS to create their own proctored, non-open-book exam and rightly so. As long as we persist in pushing this piece-o-crap exam as a legitimate entrance exam, ***forces will continue to diligently***work to exposes it ***for the sham it is.***}

{G} IN FAVOR, OF EXPULSION OF ALL “MEMBERS” WHO RIDICULE, SLANDER AND MALIGN THEIR FELLOW MEMBERS WHO HAVE TAKEN AND PASSED THIS {NACHI} ENTRANCE EXAMINATION.

{Example: QUOTE:
Bookmarked for a future crow eating event. It is a shame that I only insulted every NY NACHI member I was hoping to insult EVERY NACHI memberwho stands on the NACHI test as the criteria of their so called certification, I’ll need to do better next time.

{**H} MY PERSONAL FAVORITE! **
**“WE” ARE IN FAVOR, OF EXPULSION OF ALL “MEMBERS” WHO MALIGN, SLANDER, AND WRITE LIBELOUS STATEMENTS ABOUT THEIR FELLOW MEMBERS. {EXAMPLE: CALLING THEM PHONY’S, FAKES, INCOMPETENTS, “AS USELESS AS TITS ON A BULL” **

QUOTE:
From a practical point of view I agree completely (my personal experience with Mr. Bushart has reveled he is about as useful as tits on a bull) correct me if I’m wrong, but isn’t Mr. Bushart the voice for NACHI on the legislative committee?

Looks to me like an extreme sleezbag attempt to sell a bogus, good for nothing CMI education course. Tell me, what local, state or federal organization will acknowledge the elevated status of a CMI holder? My guess is none, I’ll allow Mr. Farsetta and his CMI Three-Ring-Circus to prove me wrong.

**A PORTION OF THE CODE OF ETHICS **
**1. Duty to the Profession and NACHI **

1. The NACHI member will strive to improve the Home Inspection Industry by sharing his/her lessons and/or experiences for the benefit of all. This does not preclude the member from copyrighting or marketing his/her expertise to other Inspectors or the public in any manner permitted by law.

2. The NACHI member shall assist the NACHI leadership in disseminating and publicizing the benefits of NACHI membership.

[FONT=Arial]4. The NACHI member will not engage in any act or practice that could be deemed damaging, seditious or destructive to NACHI, fellow NACHI members, NACHI employees,*** leadership*** or directors. [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Member(s) accused of acting or deemed in violation of such rules shall be reviewed by the Ethics committee for possible sanctions and/or expulsion from NACHI.[/FONT]

If the above quoted statements are not clearly seditious, slanderous, and libelous and worthy of review by the ethics committee then I must be living in La La Land.

[FONT=Arial]IN MY OPINION THIS MEMBER US IN CLEAR AND FLAGRANT VIOLATION OF THE NACHI CODE OF ETHICS, AND SHOULD BE EXPELLED. [/FONT]

Well hell I guess that you better throw me out, because I reserve the right to openly complain about any aspect of NACHI that I feel needs improving. Wheter it be nick, joe, john, myself, gerry, I don’t really care.

Gary!

This is America! ANYONE can complain!!!

That being said…LAWS are in effect that ***PROTECT***T innocent people from DEFAMATION OF CHARACTER, ***SLANDER, ******LIBEL and MALICIOUS statements and innuendo. ***

WITH ALL DUE RESPECT…I ask you… if…ON A NATIONAL FORUM someone called ***you ***a liar, a phony, a sleaze bag, an incompetent, would YOU consider it to be slander?

**There a lot of GOOD, HONEST, DECENT, & HARDWORKING INSPECTORS that are members of NACHI. **

They should not be subjected to venomous innuendo.

I for one can, and will fight back.

Hell you might as well throw out most of us. There might not even be enough left to have a ESOP Committee.

Frank did you recently move from Missouri to NH?

Hey Gerry,
what do you think?:slight_smile:

No, I moved to New Hampshire in 1985.

I’d like to nominate Frank to the ethics commitee.:smiley:

hmmm this is complaint day? **You don’t send email you promise Gary…but I still like you. ** I l say if you tell somebody you are going to email them…you should do so. Not a big deal…but after all it IS complaint day eh? wink wink grin grin…hugs

surfsigns@excite.com
www.signsbycheryl.freeservers.com

:shock:

**OH!..SO NOW YOU WANT TO PUNISH ME !!!:smiley: ](,) ***

</IMG></IMG></IMG></IMG>On the serious side…!

THANK YOU!

:(This whole mess has given me a head ache