When would a vent be required in a bathroom?

The shower is installed in the hallway closet after the family grows or the wife wants you to take care of your own bathroom long after the honey moon is over. You would know this if you were not married to your computer Michael.:smiley:

Kevin, You will need a new shovel soon. :roll:

Recommend addition of a exhaust vent to remove moisture and objectionable odors from half bathroom.

Look familiar Michael!
You are the one that needs the shovel!

Is English your first or second language? :roll:

So, hot water running in a (1/4 bath) sink for a period of time does not produce steam in Canada?? :shock:

Do you think I upset him Jeff? :wink:

Do I care? :twisted:

Robert should be here shortly to tell me how mean I was with that last post.

Wait for it…

Wait for it…

:p:p:p

I don’t think so :wink:

Me thinks someone is smoking that whacky weed in my neck of the Woods no pun intended a 1/2 bathroom is a 1/2 bathroom one commode one Lavatory nothing else.

Ok yous scholarly gentlemen what do you say with a 1/2 bathroom on the first floor of a old two story without a exhaust fan and no means of getting thru the attic or a exterior wall without tearing the house down and starting over for a exhaust fan install. Do you still recommend it knowing perfectly well it is impossible to install one

Need more info on the exterior wall scenario. Is the bath in the center of the home? What is *below *the bathroom? etc…

I sure do. :wink:

Not my problem how hard it is to fix something, just to report it.

I have pointed the lack of a exhaust fan out to clients and they are almost always surprised as they never though about it.:shock:

Nope pretty hard to produce steam in a sink at 140 degrees even in Canada what are yous doing taking a bath in the Lavatory;-);-):smiley:

What ever happened to common sense BTW one should not Fix something they should make repairs Fix is something the Vet does to cats and dogs

A vent is not required in a bathroom if your s h i t don’t stink.:wink:

I guess you dont have children, especially teenage daughters! :wink:

Candles, lot’s of candles! :mrgreen:

Ok bathroom is in the center of the home with a partial basement partial crawl beneath:D:D

I report, the client decides if it is important to them.

I am am not buying the house.

Charley, Have you been forgetting to tell your clients it’s missing?

Nope I just tell them good luck