Where and How do I find information about history roof installation in property?

Chiun, don’t sweat these non-members like wsiegel. wsiegel researched everything about you… but conveniently failed to mention that you are a “student” member of InterNACHI and that you took your home inspection courses through AHIT.

Wsiegel often criticizes without having the facts.

Point out something that is incorrect in Bill Siegels statement.
I would like to know how the op has a sample inspection from 2007 when he just started the company last month.

Yes I have already completed the Wind Mitigation inspection course Chandler

Yes Nick, i will not pay attention to comments from inspector like this guy wsiegel and any other inspector who post bad comments about other new inspectors, there are bad people and good people in these world, and to the bad ones I usually don’t listen to them, i only do what i have to do to accomplish my new career as a home inspector and do the best i can

You tell 'em Chun King, don’t take that crap from those old timers.:wink:

Thanks Linas :slight_smile:

Eric C. Van De Ven, the sample report I show on my website it’s only a sample of the type of report software i use for my company to let clients know how the report would look like

Don’t worry about Van De Kamp, he got laid off at Winn Dixie and became a CMI overnight.

hahahah :wink:

Don’t worry about Linus…he is a 5-year wonder-kid at 56 years old.
A suggestion for you would be to perform an actual inspection on either a relatives home or friends home, remove the names and address and use that as your sample report.
Just a suggestion though…I mean…I have only been doing this for 20+ years…

Ok Good for you…

Ok Good For you…

Clean up in aisle 5.:p:p

Please explain to me what a ‘student’ member of NACHI is. I did not see it listed anywhere on your site. I am sure you will post it here for me and all to see.

Why, did your Depends fail…again?:p:p

Yes they did. I Eric’d my undies.:p:p

wsiegel asks:

So I stand corrected on that one. BUT (wait - there;s more):

“Students are NOT certified by InterNACHI, have no logo privileges, cannot claim to be an InterNACHI “member,” and are not considered fit to perform fee-paying inspections.” And yet he is out there performing inspections.

What!! No Russell to chime in??

LMAO…can ya believe it?