Where are you strong

What guys? And how do we do what?

Sorry just came in from an inspection.
I deleted the part where I was wondering how you guys do multiple inspections a day.
Takes me all day to inspect and report on one.
Three inspections in four days and I feel like I am running.
I already know the need for good templates , but heck I spend an hour going over my 100 or two hundred pics and sloting them into sub catagories alone.
Long subject and wrong thread .

:lol: :lol:

Bob,

If it wasn’t for reducing liability I would do on site paper reports. Most clients couldn’t give a hoot about a cool looking report. We as inspectors perceive that’s what they want. They want to know about the home - not bells and whistles. End of thread drift. :shock:

Ditto here

I think what they want is a report that’s readable, regardless of when it is delivered, handwritten, checklist, computer, whatever. Unfortunately, 100% of the handwritten and/or checklist reports I’ve seen are not readable. Some of the “checks” go through seven different items, leaving one to wonder which item is actually checked!

With my template that is now seven years old, the elapsed time to do a report is actually not very long. However, I always get interrupted by Star Trek, Ms Margarita, Mr Nacho and Mr Jalapeno doing the tango, The Beatles, Will & Grace, etc. That, of course, is why I’m self-employed.

The other way to do multiple inspections is to hire assistants. Anyone can go through and turn lights on and off, open and close doors, open and close windows, etc.

Not going to make it big, Erol…but
I am getting biz from the great looking reports.
It freaks me out because every single client says the exact same thing to me.
(THANK YOU for being so through)

BUMP :stuck_out_tongue: :slight_smile:

Can’t vote on a poll where the author does not believe in boxes, makes me think they are secretly on some committee. :stuck_out_tongue:

Brian Kelly is on the list.

Hell Bob I am on a lot of lists. :wink:

Under the arms! :wink:

Or a cat!

Useless trivia

If you mean the poll, I dis agree.
We have found that the area we need most education in, has the least.

Why would that bother you?

This is where I am strong Bob. :smiley:

Ok cornball, you got me.

I am not sure but I think my strong point may be Electrical…lol…

I thought it was marketing Paul.

Start helping more in Electrical darn it.

The word on the board is, you retired…:wink:

I think a more appropriate question; would be where are you weaker?