Where has our resident Sparky gone??

Originally Posted By: bwiley
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

Oh where oh where has Dennis Bozek gone, Oh where oh where can he be?

With his answers so smart and his wires so neat, oh where oh where can he be?

Is Dennis out there? Everything ok? Has anyone heard from him since way back in December?

Please don't tell me he was on Tom Logan's computer too.......

![icon_biggrin.gif](upload://iKNGSw3qcRIEmXySa8gItY6Gczg.gif) ![icon_biggrin.gif](upload://iKNGSw3qcRIEmXySa8gItY6Gczg.gif) ![icon_biggrin.gif](upload://iKNGSw3qcRIEmXySa8gItY6Gczg.gif)

Originally Posted By: Demis Bozak

Here I am Blaine. I’ve missed you so. Go ahead and ask me an electrical question. Any electrical question at all.

Originally Posted By: roconnor

Hey Dennis. Okay, let me give this a shot. Do you think surge suppressors with both normal mode and common mode surge suppression should be installed in homes with sensitive equipment due to possible line source transient anomalies that may exist? Or would you just recommend normal mode surge suppression equipment, since transformers typically will convert common mode voltages on the primary winding inputs to normal mode at the secondary winding outputs and there should be a neutral-ground bond at the service panel to re-establish the Xo reference point from the transformer secondary windings which should substantially eliminate the line sourced common mode overvoltages, but will continue to pass normal mode overvoltages to equipment due to line side voltage spikes between utility service conductors?

Robert O’Connor, PE

Eagle Engineering ?

Eagle Eye Inspections ?

NACHI Education Committee

I am absolutely amazed sometimes by how much thought goes into doing things wrong

Just kidding ? but ya did say “any electrical question at all” … icon_lol.gif … hoe ya been?

Sorry Blaine, I realized just reading that will make your hair hurt ? come to think of it, reading that now makes my hair hurt ? ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif) ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif)

--
Robert O'Connor, PE
Eagle Engineering ?
Eagle Eye Inspections ?

I am absolutely amazed sometimes by how much thought goes into doing things wrong

Originally Posted By: Demis Bozak

Robert,

Are we going to have to discuss this one again or are you just testing me?

Ya know, you could just do a simple search to find the answer to that one.

Originally Posted By: jonofrey

I would have chosen the latter, but what do I know?

Inspection Nirvana!

We're NACHI. Get over it.

Originally Posted By: jfarsetta

Is this the REAL Dennis Bozek, or not…

Look at the name... "Demis Bozak" is NOT Dennis Bozek...
Joined the NACHI Board Jan 20, 2004 with 2 posts.
Doesn't sound like our lost Dennis...

Hmmm....

--
Joe Farsetta

Illigitimi Non Carborundum
"Dont let the bastards grind you down..."

Originally Posted By: Blaine Wiley

Hey Joe,

Is it Ivor?

Is it Tom, Richard, Joan, Richard, Dick, et. all.

I think Dennis could use his real name without re-registering. I think it is funny that I posted this and ten minutes later up pops Demis. Where is Chris when we need him?????

Maybe it's Beavis ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif) ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif) ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif)

Joe … I was thinking the same thing with the follow up post, and then noticed the name and only 2 posts … busted.

John is right on the money as usual ... ![icon_wink.gif](upload://ssT9V5t45yjlgXqiFRXL04eXtqw.gif)

[The gig is up ... but funny stuff with "Demis"]

--
Robert O'Connor, PE
Eagle Engineering ?
Eagle Eye Inspections ?

I was thinking not Beavis, but Butthead.

Geez... when will these guys grow up?

Lets ask Demis something electrical....

And speaking of lost posters... Where's Jerry Peck been. I hear he was allowed back on the ASHI board. I've seen hom over on IN.com. Has he been posting this past week? Did we scare him away? We've been known to do that to a few folks.

--
Joe Farsetta

Blaine,

Maybe Demis is bucking for the coveted "Master" Baiter moniker. It's a new designation on this message board. ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif)

"The queen waits while the master baits"... Madeline Kahn from Mel Brooks' History of the World

--
Joe Farsetta

Originally Posted By: jonofrey

icon_lol.gif

Inspection Nirvana!

We're NACHI. Get over it.

Demis Bozak: Gone fishin’… forever.

Ahh, Demis... we'll miss you.

John, pretty good one ![icon_smile.gif](upload://b6iczyK1ETUUqRUc4PAkX83GF2O.gif) ... I guess you could say that Demis has met his "demise"

Oh, brother! It must be late... Where's Russel with that margherita?

I think the real Dennis has given up on us... Too bad.

--
Joe Farsetta

Originally Posted By: dvalley

These lurkers who come here to play games as imposters need to find something better to do.

David Valley

MAB Member

Massachusetts Certified Home Inspections
http://www.masscertified.com

"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go."

Originally Posted By: Mike Parks

“I was thinking not Beavis, but Butthead”

![](upload://oAyJpt57XfYNWIvIi1zpj5RLloq.gif)

Mike P.

Sorry Joe, I actually egged John on to get you riled up a bit with the poser post issue. I actually told him to drag it out a bit more and post that he forgot his password so he had to start over … icon_lol.gif

John ... Chicken. But Joe would have busted you eventually anyway ... ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif)

--
Robert O'Connor, PE
Eagle Engineering ?
Eagle Eye Inspections ?

Originally Posted By: rray

jfarsetta wrote:
Where's Russel with that margherita?

Right here.

I don't visit very many threads or forums except the Members Only area right now. I have dedicated myself to improving NACHI due to some personal episodes from last November. If I were to visit in these other forums regularly, I would never get any work done. I'm visiting tonight at the invitation of a private email.

As far as Dennis goes, we know that he was active on several home inspector sites because he was considering becoming a home inspector. One of his last posts that I read indicated that he was going the safety electrical inspector route. So since I presume he went that route, I suspect he has left the home inspector sites. I believe I did see him recently on one of the electrician's sites, but "recently" is relative. This is already the end of January and Christmas is just around the corner. Get your Christmas shopping done early this year! Or simply have a margarita.

![icon_twisted.gif](upload://xjO326gspdTNE5QS3UTl0a0Rtvy.gif)

--
Home inspections. . . .
One home at a time.