Where to start

Originally Posted By: L Henneman
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

I’m interested in getting into the field of home inspection on a partime basis to start… I have many of the things needed like ladders and computers, but would like more info on training (wisconsin mainly) and what others use for vehicles, tools and software… Any input would be appreciated.

Thanks

LarryH.

Originally Posted By: rwashington

We have a guy on this board that posts regularly from Wis. His first ? is probably going to be exactly part of Wis. are you in?

Richard W Washington

www.rwhomeinspections.com

Originally Posted By: tallen

Look up Kevin McMahon on the search or whatever. Call him he is good people. He will help you out.

Good Luck

--
I have put the past behind me,
where , however, it now sits, making rude remarks.

www.whiteglovehomeinspections.net

30 Oct 2003-- 29 Nov2005

Yes I was thinking of looking up Some of the local members, I have read many of Kevin’s threads in the last couple of days… Btw I live and work in the southern most part of Wi. (Rock county)< and have been working for mechanical contractors for the last 15 years… Thanks for the quick replies and keep them comming!

Larry

LarryH.

Originally Posted By: kmcmahon

Larry, feel free to send me an email or give a call. I’d be happy to help you out with any info. I can, or answer any of your questions.

Wisconsin Home Inspection, ABC Home Inspection LLC

Search the directory for a Wisconsin Home Inspector

Thanks Kevin I’ll be getting in touch soon with my notebook full of questions… I’ve just recently decided that this would be a good fit for me after a few years of procrastinating… So I’m starting the process of learning and gathering as much as I can to start in this business around January…

LarryH.