Which home inspection association should I join?

Nick is speaking at our WIN Home Inspection Business Conference in Nashville next week. This is a first.

Why not join as many associations that are beneficial to the inspector? I have been both a INachi and Ashi member for over 10 years. I also have belonged to both local chapters.

I enjoy the Ashi reporter that comes in the mail every month.
I am able to obtain my CEU credits from both organizations. The online ASHI free courses from past Inspection worlds are excellent. As well as the never ending Nachi education and free stuff.
I have never been to Boulder at Nachi and I would love to see the House of Horrors and actually meet Nick for the 1st time. (guy has been great over the years)
I enjoy the Nachi message board daily. I like the interaction of other inspectors even my competition from both organizations. (They are my better friends)

I would like to see Nachi and Ashi be like HG and HIP software, both great organizations and continually improving to make there companies better and offering more for the members. I also belong to both HIP and HG.

Nick …

For starters explain the word MEMBER BENEFIT’s to them.

Dan,

I have finally made the leap and moved to Boulder, CO.

Entering thru the front door of the Inter-NACHI Headquarters.

WOW is all I can say…

The Inspectors attending Class this week at the “House of Horrors” have all expressed that 1 week is not enough…
They are coming early and staying late…
and looking forward to coming back for more classes again.

I have seen enough to make this my new home…
the “House of Horrors”
:slight_smile: