Which warranty is better? Warranty users only...

For a man who claims to run a mulit-million dollar enterprise Nate sure has a lot of time on his hands. :mrgreen:

http://www.yipe5.com/images/idle-hands-points.png

I know how you feel, I was in the process of purchasing some brochures and discovered that Nate had contaminated the process, canceled my order post haste.

Maybe he is ill and requiring frequent trips to the crapper.

He did tell us that he only posts when he’s taking a dump or at the airport.:shock:

How many clients of Nathan have “fired” him and his offerings?

Hmmmmm?

P. Nathan Thornberry,

Please correct your statements. As no formal arrangement existed between the former Mountain Warranty and IAS, and the nature of the arrangement between the parties was negotiated and goverened by myself and Ben Gromicko, please no not misrepresent a situation that did not exist.

The sole reason the arrangement was in place was due to mutual respect Ben Gromicko and I had. The discussions you had with me were relative to a similar arrangement you were interested in for your client base. I declined further discussions.

As to any arrangements between Mountain Warranty and IAS, those arrangements ceased to exist the moment ownership changed hands.

IAS was not fired, Mr. Thornberry. We were not interested in making a similar offering to your services in the past. Now, with you at the apparent helm of Mountain, I’m afraid it falls into the same pile as your other services; it no longer meets our standards.

Please don’t flatter yourself. It’s not becoming…

So the answer to the simple question I ask you Nathan would have been. **YES **You sir are a piece of work.

You “fired” me. In order to fire me, I would have had to have an arrangement with you as en employee or subcontractor. Neither existed. You are full of crap.

Yes, you stated I was “fired”, but the firing was non-descript, and non-existent. You incorrectly banked on an assertion, but your assertions are based on the presumption that I wanted ANYTHING to do with yourself, your products, or services. Your bad, actually.

IAS chooses not to do business with you. Again, it was a very poor assumption on your part that any relationship existed at the time of your acquisition or bogus proclamation.

If anything, you were the one that was fired, actually. This occurred at the moment you obtained the operations of Mountain Warranty.

The only thing troubling with regard to my answers to your questions was the fact that they were not the answers you wanted or expected. You refused to recognize that arbitration in a private setting is an unregulated art. You refuse to acknowledge that the soundest direction one could possibly provide on the matter was to check on the legality or such with one’s state attorney general. This is possibly because you have avoided similar advice when the shoe is on the other foot.

Unfortunately, your other foot sees to be in your mouth far too often.

As is with this case.

Ruff Ruff Ruff
Barking dogs do not concern me
Especially yappy ones from Carmel, Indiana

With the recent added public awareness about client privacy, one phone call to your local TV station, and providing them the link to trustyourinspector.org ,and explaining there are only 15 inspectors per nate stupid morons] in the country that signed this privacy pledge should get a few reporters interested about whats happening in the Home Inspection profession, and per nate there are a lot of realtors that support/promote inspectors that sell their clients personal information for as much as $200.00 per client
Or sending a letter to your local news paper, attorney general , and or state lic. agency can result in multiple firings .

Most consumers are wise enough to recognize that they have a better chance of winning the lottery without a lottery ticket than to ever see a dime from one of these phony “free” warranties.

All these “free” warranties do is assist lead brokers in harvesting private information that they then sell to alarm companies.

Out of the 70 real users of this message board, 10 Inspectors sell/give away 90 or 100 day warranties.

And out of the 70 real users of this message board, 15 have pledged not to sell their client’s personal information.

And who knows how many others there are that refuse to sell their client’s information, but don’t feel they need to pledge to the fact.

Interesting.

Indeed.

15? Thats progress fellas, real progress.

Hey Busshy, I’m thinking adding The Daily Press
to the already large list of cities to send letters to the Newspaper Editors about inspectors that sell their clients personal information for up to $200.00 per client may be welcomed information by the Hampton Roads Va. residents. :twisted::twisted:

Are you telling us that in a poll limited only to warranty providers this vendor can only convince 8 to vote for his services has best.

Those stats say way more than he intends.

Lol…lol…lol…lol…lol