Who Cares?

Olympic star Lindsey Vonn says she won’t represent Trump at 2018 Winter Games.

She’s not gonna represent anyone if she keeps crashing.

Don’t let the Door hit you in the A s s when you leave this Country, Lindsey.
Please do.

She may lose sponsors - I hope!

That’s ridiculous. No matter who the president is, if you are on the Olympic team you are representing all of the US, past, present and future. Nothing to do with any one person in government.

I think she means Trump and any one that voted for him.

“I hope to represent the people of the United States, not the president,” Vonn said this week amid the buildup to the 2018 games in PyeongChang, South Korea.

“I take the Olympics very seriously and what they mean and what they represent, what walking under our flag means in the opening ceremonies,” she added.

“I want to represent our country well, and I don’t think there are a lot of people currently in our government that do that.”

“I want to represent our country well, and I don’t think there are a lot of people currently in our government that do that.”
She should be supporting the President for draining the swamp.

Like I said:

Lindsey Vonn injured in World Cup super-G (video) – OlympicTalk

Since when does an olympic athlete (or ANY athlete) have anything to do with people currently in our government.

Run your race, throw your touchdown, and keep your political views to yourself…we don’t care what your politics are, you are strictly an entertainer, just like an ancient gladiator, nothing more. :roll:

I’m not as bothered by some of the political statements of celebrities as I am the reasoning, or lack thereof, behind them. It just seems like hating on Trump is the thing to do among the media and others who consider themselves progressive or enlightened. Their hatred is way out of proportion to anything Trump has actually done, and his enemies have twisted even his more innocuous statements to paint a picture of a xenophobic white supremacist, which he simply is not.

I don’t expect anyone to like the guy. He just has that kind of insincere air about him that puts people off. But for Pete’s sake, if you’re going to trash him, be consistent. I wonder if Lindsey Vonn would refuse to meet with Bill Clinton or Hillary Clinton, two people far more guilty than Trump of actual abuse of and attacks on women. Would she refuse to meet with Obama out of disdain for his dishonesty, arrogance, and ineptitude?

Too many people think they are politically informed because they watch MSNBC and SNL. Why they swallow the tripe these demonstrably immoral and hateful people feed them is beyond me.