Who has an iPhone ?

Steven,
Yes they are and it supposed to happen this month…which is why we are asking this question. We are also hoping that there will be other form factors that will be even more appealing to the inspection crowd…(bigger screen, handwriting and print capabilities). And the built in compass in the new iPhone it would be cool to add that capability to the inspection software so for those buyers who are of a religion where they care which direction the front of the house is facing …it will automatically know and automatically enter it for you in the software…plus swiping your finger across the screen to navigate through the inspection data gathering process will just be quite nice !!

Jeff Knight
Knights Software Solutions, Inc.
www.knightssoftware.com
715-381-1433

Yeah there are rumors of a 9 inch tablet type device :smiley:

Looks like an announcement could be June 8th

Still waiting to hear about that touch screen net book :slight_smile:

I know the next computer I get will be a Mac. I am also looking for an unlocked iphone. I’ve got an ipod touch that I listen to while I inspect and I love the features. There is an app for everything.

Me too, but I’m hoping they both succeed as the device at alwaysinnovating.com looks awesome and runs linux (which will work with HIP) as will a 9 inch Mac tablet. We have quite a few users that inspect with Windows tablets then transfer their files to a Mac to finish the inspection and would like a Mac tablet to use all along. Now that Apple bought a mobile chip maker would it only makes sense that they’ll be using them!

The new iPhone was announced yesterday…plus the original is now only $99.

Many of my contractor buds have tried the Iphone, Palms, Instinct, etc.

For durability AND features they REALLY are big on the Blackberry CURVE

Just traded the curve for the storm. I use google calendar and works it great. I never used and iphone but At&t has poor coverage by me, I my try the new iphone when Verizon gets it.

Just told by Sprint that they do not allow tethering my Blackberry to my netbook after using it for a year.

Those jerks are making me look into an i phone soon (different carrier of course)

I got tired of Sprint too. Have been with them for 5 years and just because I got another type of phone a yr ago they shackled me in for a two yr contract. The coverage has really started lacking in the last year so I made the plunge finally and ordered an iphone. The hard part is cxling the contract and having to drop $200 to do it.

If you ever want out of a cell phone contract, just wait until the next letter you get in the mail changing their contract. You always have 30 days to cancel once you receive one.

Never remember seeing one of those.
What would they normally change?

Things like number of days from bill to payment, late charges, etc. I usually get them 3-4 times a year.

If you paid your bill on time, they just might leave you alone!!! :p:p

Sorry… sometimes you make it sooo easy!!! :D:D:D

How does a late notice correlate to a contract change?

He’s saying when they change their contractual fees for late charges.

LOL, fine. I’ll be more clear (as I confused Bob too). I didn’t mean ME paying late (of course that never happens :shock: ). If they change the percentage they charge for being late or the number of days before a bill is considered late, it’s a contract change and they have to send you a notice. At that time you can opt out of the contract.

I have an iPhone and I couldn’t be happier. And I have a total of 51 apps on it. All of them free and unbelievably useful.

I’m a total Apple convert. The iPhone syncs with my MacBook automatically. If I get an email from an inspector and put the cursor over his phone number anc click, his contact info is transferred to my address book and a minute later it’s on my iPhone.

Very sweet.

Now if only you get your info while talking on the phone at the same time.
Everyone here has felt that pain ,I am sure.

Whats Tuesday look like for a us? ummmm let me hang up and look :shock: