11 Likes

OJ Simpson

3 Likes

Your best competition? :thinking:

NickNolteMugShot

8 Likes

Larry. I think you may be right.

1 Like

Honestly, based on the feedback and responses to our answers and questions I would not be surprised if it was some sort of AI intended to gather data.

3 Likes

I agree 100%. The way he posts multiple questions (worded differently)about the same topic and the fact, that after someone answers his question thoroughly he still asks more questions. It’s very strange. I will say, some of the information that has been shared on some of his posts have answered some of my own questions that I’ve had about various ancillary inspection services to offer. I am now strongly considering getting qualified and licensed to perform Radon tests after Ryan broke the costs down.

2 Likes

@jbrown154, a thread devoted to you. You should post your education progress here.

2 Likes

I think it is a good gig. It’s terribly easy and many clients in my area want it. I don’t give it the hard upsell but the state has done a lot of things to make people more aware of it. It can get a bit hectic trying to arrange for the 2nd trip, but not too bad for me right now. What I usually do is drop off monitors on the weekend for inspections at the beginning of the next week. And for inspections at the end of the week, I schedule to pick up the monitors over the weekend (I don’t really have a life, lol).

3 Likes

Good information. Thanks Ryan

1 Like

American army officer in the War of 1812, where he reached the rank of general. He was awarded a Congressional Gold Medal.

John Jacob Jingleheimer Schmidt

5 Likes

And now wants to know everything regarding home inspection ancillary services.
Think things have changed a little since 1812… :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

We use bulldozers now for unacceptable homes. Lol.

Jacob had a dream and the NACHI forum is the ladder.

3 Likes

3 Likes

Jacob doesn’t like ladders.

3 Likes

Don’t be dissin’ Mr Nick like that!!

3 Likes

I think he sorted that

3 Likes