Who is really dismantling our nation?

But the real people dismantling the country are the present China supporters in the White House. Little by little China is buying up the country. You can’t defeat (economically, politically) a country you can’t say no to.

This is the same reason the Ukraine has already lost to Russia. Russia will simply turn off the tap.

While the US has deluded itself into believing it weilds greal economic power, food and commodities (energy) will exert more influence on the world stage.

3 Likes

It would be interesting for you to provide a list of all persons that were “casualties” directly on the capital grounds and that occurred on that 6 Jan. day. Also please provide a link to the stories describing them as well.

1 Like

A 60-vote supermajority had been required to advance all federal judicial nominees and executive-office appointments up until 2013 when the Democrats voted to change it to a simple majority. The Republicans under McConnell extended the “nuclear option” to include Supreme Court nominees.

And, let’s not forget about the lobbyist’s wining and dining of Supreme Court Justices, a practice that also altered the outcome of Dobbs vs. Jackson Women’s Health Organization.

1 Like

Typical left wing-nut fiction. Lobbyists DO NOT wine and dine Supreme Court Justices. The Court is influenced (or not) by other methods. “Friend of the Court Briefs”, Class action suits, Suits in other courts, expert witness, test case, etc.

Where monies change hands is outside of the courts by means of financing one side or the other. For this obviously the DOJ has the deeper pockets. You the taxpayer are paying for it, like it or not.

"When a dead body is rotting, it does not diminish; it swells. Ignorance of this elementary truth is at the back of all our political blindness. When we speak of a decaying people or a dying institution, we always have somehow the notion of their dwindling; of sparser and sparser tribes gathering on their mountains, of meaner and meaner buildings arising to their skies. But it is not so that social bodies really rot.

"They rot like physical bodies, being horribly distended from within by revolting gases demanding egress. Institutions, like corpses, grow larger and larger as they grow more and more shapeless. A dying monarchy is always one that has too much power, not too little; a dying religion always interferes more than it ought, not less.

“Our own country is really in this state of swollen decay; and the test ot this: that every function of the State has grown more formless and more vast. Every power, public and private, has been stretched long past all sane definition; and we live under a government of entangled exaggerations. It is a government that has all the practical effects of anarchy.”

(G.K. Chesterton, Daily News, March 11, 1911 … prophetically writing about his own country, the UK, about a hundred years before it totally decomposed into its present form.)

5 Likes

You got me thinking. Why only 300 people face federal across the entire nation as a result of the BLM riots and over 900 people face federal charges as a result of Jan. 6th?

To begin to answer this question, I have to accept and understand thousands of BLM rioters were arrested merely to “clear the streets”. Nearly all released. Why were they released? Most judges are of the opinion persons should not be jailed merely for demonstrating for civil rights.

What I find interesting is how the BLM riots were considered to be of noble cause by the judiciary system. A painful but necessary process for our nation. However, no quarter has been issued to January 6th participants. The obvious argument is that disenfranchised voters are also demonstrating for civil rights. Apparently, this argument is futile.

I know I know, we almost lost our democracy! But people fail to realize or remember how vulnerable our nation was during the riots.

2 Likes

…Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government…it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.

Thomas Jefferson

Declaration of Independence

4 Likes

And what about all the video evidence of capital police just holding the doors open, letting all these “violent criminals” walk right in? And videos of concerned citizens outside the capital building yelling at capital police to do something, and they just stand there looking back like statues?

Why doesn’t the FBI answer very basic questions about " whether or not there any fbi agents involved with jan 6th??
Cruz asks this very basic question about 5 different ways, ALL deflected by the FBI at a senate hearing. Watch: Ted Cruz grills FBI on Ray Epps, asks if FBI had informants on Jan. 6 | Washington Examiner

2 Likes

FBI has some serious credibility issues.

"“Instead, they had a hand in nearly every aspect of the alleged plot, starting with its inception.”

2 Likes

Jumping into this; I see a big difference between protests following police shootings of black males and Jan 6. Jan 6 could easily become what Peru is currently experiencing following the arrest of their most current president for attempting to dissolve the parliment and ascend to absolute power. Trump wanted to nullify what has been litigated in the courts to be a fair election. It appears to me that the goal of Jan 6 is currently modeled by the reality of the unrest that Peru is experiencing. I’m not willing to go that far or experience that kind of society breakdown. I do like the US and our way of government, but recognize the need to make improvements to “our imperfect union.”

The protests and subsequent riots for the killing of George Floyd, Daunte Wright, and numerous other black males is much different than an attack on the proceedings of the US Congress performing their election ratification duties. They do not compare or equate in any way.

2 Likes

Not in any way? As if governments have not been dismantled or civil wars erupted from the streets. The sheer volume of discourse and uncontrolled destruction during the BLM protests could have brought us to our knees rendering government useless by the dismantling of local police or agencies. In fact, we saw this actually transpire in many areas. If only a few more pieces of tinder had been lit such as a critical mistake by law enforcement (such as shooting an unarmed person during a riot) the lid could have blown off the whole thing. (just curious, do you live in an urban area where all this went down?)

Where was the Israeli Lobby on January 6th? They virtually own Congress.

1 Like

6 Likes

The Capital Police that were complicit in those acts should also be prosecuted to the fullest extent. After all they aided and abetted with those actions.

1 Like

Wow, are we on Candid Camera or something?
What in God’s creation is this all about? Who gave him this idea and why the F didn’t someone stop it? :rofl:

2 Likes

Trump is showing his true colors: a self-aggrandizing fool. Ron DeSantis is a far better American, and will make a great next President.

1 Like

Thanks, David, I’ll have to check him out.

Why stop him. He’s a genius.

Oh, meatheads buying them is no surprise, lol. But it’s embarrassing that a former president and future candidate would act like Putin or Kim Jong-un in trying to portray themselves as some type of super hero or savior to us mere mortals.

3 Likes

Everyone should have a little piece of Trump. Here’s mine, straight from the Holy Land… Panama City Beach FL

(If you squeeze the unicorn key chain, poop comes out)

2 Likes