301-440-7174
m2maizel@comcast.net

Notice of Change/Withdrawal

DEPARTMENT OF BUSINESS AND PROFESSIONAL REGULATION
RULE NOS.: RULE TITLES:
61-30.402 Continuing Education Requirements for Biennial Renewal
61-30.812 Standards of Practice, General Limitations and Exclusions
NOTICE OF WITHDRAWAL
Notice is hereby given that the above rule, as noticed in Vol. 39, No. 7, January 10, 2013 issue of the Florida Administrative Register has been withdrawn.

For all that wish to be notified of future developments and plans, join the email list.

I want to be notified.
roy@1stproinspection.com

Clint VanNest
(321) 219-8515
clint@SunstateHI.com
I try not to come on here much anymore, but contact me and I will help if possible. Thanks.

Try harder next time, Clit.:p:p:p:p

wY dat IT’s so fun :smiley:

Just playing man. You cannot take anything here seriously or you will get ulcers.

On the other hand you can gain and learn a ton if you just pay attention and TRY “and trust me its hard” to not get emotionally invested or pissed.

I personally get to pissed and feel attacked personally because I am always.

BUT if you notice I am still a member and still voice my opinion no matter how unpopular it is. I just be honest and do not care what others will say when I speak how I really feel. MOST here care more about what folks will think other than telling how they really feel or what they really do.

I just cannot help telling how I really feel no matter how unpopular it is. I am the few the proud the “conspector” as others have named folks like me. I never try to do anyone any harm and am always as honest as possible. I sleep well knowing I am honest regardless of how the majority feels. I do not feel most are like me and feel most only say or do what will make them look good in the majorities eye. SHEEP.

I at least keep it interesting and get Nick the hits :smiley: That is good for all of us.

Brian Hoagland, 321-751-4639
bhoagland@cfl.rr.com

It used to be fun, but now it’s just a time waster to come here. There are more people that add nothing to the MB than there are that add to it at times. I just don’t care enough to want to sort through it. I’ll just get my hours in education and move on.
I did the whole time investment to an industry once (years), and if needed, I will again. Just hard to get back into wanting to improve an industry that just seems so unprofessional at times (mostly towards each other) and also against professions that run along side ours. If we can’t get along with each other, there is nothing to do but make the money while it’s here and move on. Kinda like North Korea doesn’t need to attack the USA, we will collapse from within.

Edit to add: Another 30 minutes wasted on this MB guaranteed. Wait for the responses. :slight_smile:

You’re in the wrong place if you’re looking for a man. I thought you were here to save us.
Please save us before it’s too late Clit. This organization is almost 10,000 strong. We need your guidance oh great one. Please don’t leave us here to rot in this hell!!!

Hey Russ
add me please

Ed Bancroft
ed@onesourcehomeinspection.com

Ahhh, so much nicer with Linus on ignore.

Small victory/legislative strategy meeting

this is the title of the last email I sent.

I really try to get everyone, but if for some reason you did not get the email, check you spam box or let me know and I will get it resolved.

Russ

Be the noise. :slight_smile:

me to
Milton Tow HI66
941 306 7667
Aim-HomeInspection.com
tow1@comcast.net

Please add me as well. Sappolloni@yahoo.com

Add me please.

Need email address’s please…

Add me please:
Sean@Imperialinspections.com