Who's attending?

“Causes, Symptoms, & Solutions to Common Foundation Problems”

• by: Scott W. Standriff Vice President, *N-Square, Inc.

[size=3]The HIASF meeting held Tuesday 14th at the month at Tropical Acres Restaurant in 2500 Griffin Rd, Dania Beach, FL.[/size]

[size=3]It sounds interesting, I am hoping to learn some in sites on why contractors quotes will be tens of thousands different for the same repair.
[/size]

[size=3]Anyone else attending?
[/size]

If you are attending please RSVP to: brendan.haggerty@pillartopost.com

He needs to know how many are coming so they can set up the room to accommodate. Usual numbers vary from 30-60 inspectors

Sorry I can’t make it.
I won’t be in Florida until Aug/Sep

John, do you mean why contractors numbers are higher that those Home Inspectors who provide cost to cure estimates as part of a home inspection?

Its a training seminar you meat head. I’m coming so if you want to beat me up or buy me a beer I will be there. :smiley:

I’ll be there…eating and dumping…:mrgreen:

I heard that Robert Sheppard is going to teach the instructor. :shock:

That will be interesting to see. I may go since we like to hang out down there some.

No contractor vs contractor. I have had some quotes for 2500 and 30000 for the same job.

Now that is one heck of a difference :slight_smile:

If I go or went I would buy you a drink for sure. Get ya ready for the hellish summer heat :slight_smile:

I’m really trying to make it. I have something set in stone (kind of) for that Tuesday night but will try to get out of it. If I make it, I will also bring an employee that is an HI as well. We both look forward to becoming members as well. Hope it works out.

If I go I want to sit Between John S and Sean F. :slight_smile:

Please remember to RSVP if you are going to attend

Great, I’ll buy you a beer, but you have to be quite. :stuck_out_tongue:

If you’re buying the beer, I want to sit next to you too:p

Happy hour in the bar from 5-6. 2 for one drinks and $5 appetizers

I will be if I am drinking :slight_smile:

Which quiet or quite? :stuck_out_tongue:

John S.-Samuel-Reece-Joe B.-Meeker-Russell H.-W. Siegel-Edward R.-Sean

There Mike, I made up a seating chart for you;-)