Who's going to Fuel?

yep! Sure do!~ :slight_smile:

Nice, Thanks!

This will be a terrific conference. Something for everyone! Plan to attend my class on five (actually eight) time proven ways to energize your revenue and keep it growing. Sharing almost 20 years experience of what truly works on the front lines. Time proven. Hard facts. No vague “secrets” that lead to nowhere. Thurs, 11/11, 2pm. Plus for fun, we’ll have a surprise giveaway at the end of the class!

LOL :wink:

I’m coming for the alligators. :mrgreen:

How come there’s no pro sports team called the Florida Alligators? Be a good name for a hockey team. They play much hockey in Florida?

We do have the Florida State Gators :slight_smile:

Any solid info on the tail yet?

Guess you can tell I’m not much of a sports fan. :wink:

Got a 5’ tail waiting in Clewiston, Mike. Flying United Airlines. Think I can put glasses and a mustache on it and get it a seat in the last row?

I am not much on WATCHING sports either. When i was young I played and dis all kinds now I’m old :slight_smile:

I doubt the Groucho outfit will work. Glad you got what you were looking for. Is it the size you wanted? Did you get the whole tail or just bones?

We should continue on the other threadMike, so we don’t hijack this one.

Well you will at least be there and I may Drop in if I can swing it on the way to Jax.

That would be great Mike, I hope you can make it. I appreciate your help.

Anytime, Glad to do it.