Why Bash Christians..

inspectors who bash christians arm harmful to nachi and all inspectors. Statistics say 80% of America is christian.If I do not agree with these inspectors, am I being a trouble maker?

Kenneth,

It appears that tolerance is available to just about everyone except people of faith.

My advice…Simply let it go.

Since you asked… I always thought it was because of the Snake Handlers. :smiley:

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Now that is one hilarious video.

I got dizzy watching it.

Why do they bash Christians?

Because they can.

Christians will not fight back, they trun the other cheek.

Because the history of Christianity is so misunderstood and has been so distorted.

See how far you get bashing Muslims (and get a remote started for your car).

…and Jews have probably faced more “bashing” than any other sect…

Imagine no religion, its easy if you try.

You are not making a whole lot of friends Ken. I don’t think even I got that annoying.

:stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: Pretty darn close…:stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

There is a Not For Everyone forum in members-only for religious arguments.

Amen! :smiley:

…:lol:

Just finished a report and had to see this enlightening video once again.

Damn, them folks sure know how to party…:lol:

Hallelujah brother Joe…:lol:

Icky right? Makes my feet sweat & gives me the hebejebies.

Nick,
Just look at this members posts. He just likes to stir things up. He’s bored and isn’t working and has nothing better to do.

The only religion I feel bad about bashing is Hinduism. But then again, boy do I love a good steak!

Linas, with the exception of the Canadian Forum, I don’t have access to members-only sections of the message board.

I think you should make an exception in this case. :neutral:

And I think most would agree.

Let me think about that… hmmm…:mrgreen:
Sorry… I could’nt resist.

LOL, I knew I was laying down in front of a truck for that one. :wink: