Why do you ignore HVAC

Fan-Limit controller for gas furnace.

Newly patented Michael Phelps dope pipe?

It’s a fanlimitswitch.jpg :stuck_out_tongue:

You just won a steak dinner in beautiful downtown Hickory Grove SC:D

I’d be honored if you could join me. We could talk HVAC. It’ll be fun.

Ah, could you pick me up on the way, too, please? :smiley:

Careful there, I think those free dinners Joe gives out are actually Country Fried Steak dinners, big difference, ever had mystery meat?

Correct!

1. The blower fan wires are typically color-coded in relation to function. Black wires indicate __________________.
    fancolorwires2.jpg
    a) high speed
    b) med-high speed
    c) med-low speed
    d) low speed

But Really its what ever is on the wiring diagram Black is normally High speed Red is normally low speed and in between can be any color the MFG chooses to use brown is always the cap;-)

Charlie, you taking away all the fun from Ben[FONT=Tahoma][size=2]?
[/size][/FONT]

1. When there is a demand for heat by the thermostat, the first thing that turns on in an 80-85% efficiency furnace is the ____________________.
    a) pilot igniter
    b) air circulating blower fan
    c) draft-inducer fan
    d) flame roll out

Ok Ben I will leave you alone and let you play but how about some hard questions???

The** hardest** question for most inspectors to ask themselves:

“Am I properly trained to competently inspect my client’s HVAC system?”

Ok Ben I will leave you alone but how about some harder questions those are sissy questions.:D:D:D:D

I know, I know!!!

:-#:-#:-#:freaked-::freaked-::freaked-:

The only thing I know for sure Is I am going to send you some more bad weather:shock::wink:

I just got off the phone ordering some roofing for my horse barn which no longer exists! It probably landed up in David Valley’s neck of the woods[FONT=Tahoma][size=2]!
[/size][/FONT]You can keep that damn weather to yourself!
Got any ideas how to take a garage that came off its foundation and is laying on its roof in one piece and put it back on the foundation[FONT=Tahoma][size=2]? :slight_smile:
[/size][/FONT]I lost a few pieces of metal[FONT=Tahoma][size=2],[/size][/FONT] but my neighbor lost his garage!

Well, that’s the challenge of being a trainer/instructor/course developer. I can’t assume the level of one’s ability.

Sounds kinky. :D[/size]

:shock:Having trouble with my voice rec. software!!:roll: