Inspector Outlet offers an outstanding selection of original and unique instructional training guides for home inspectors, all written by InterNACHI, the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors. But did you know that you can purchase all of our titles as PDF downloads, too?
InterNACHI’s Inspector Library includes the hard-copy companions to InterNACHI’s accredited online courses, which double as handy reference manuals to use on the job. Make your education even more portable by buying the Inspector Library as e-books so that you can have the information you want at the touch of your fingertips.
Do you offer on-site inspection reports? Do you just like having confirmation while you’re formulating your findings? Using your laptop, e-reader or tablet (including Kindle, Nook, Kobo and iPad), you can read our fully illustrated PDF e-books to find the information you need the moment you need it.
From basic home systems, such as the roof, plumbing, HVAC and electrical, to important and popular ancillary inspections, such as mold, radon, and wood-destroying insects, InterNACHI’s Inspector Library has you covered.
Why an e-Book?
- They’re available instantly. Purchase your e-books online, and download them as soon as your transaction is completed. You don’t have to wait for them to arrive before the fun begins.
- They’re up to date. You get the latest and most accurate information because we update our e-books as needed. And, don’t worry—if you’ve purchased an earlier version of an e-book that we’ve updated, we’ll automatically email you a replacement copy, free!
- Our e-books are great for travel. On vacation? Waiting for client who’s running late? You can bring our entire library with you wherever you go.
- Our e-books don’t take up much storage space! You can use your shelves for tools, not books.
- Our e-books are hard to misplace. Store them on your laptop, tablet or e-reader. You’ll never have to hunt for them in your truck or office.
- Our e-books are easy to share. You can make multiple copies of them on your own printer. You can capture important sections to pass along to your clients, staff, colleagues, vendors and real estate professionals—copy and paste relevant text and give people the specific information you want them to have, as written by InterNACHI, the authority on inspector education.
- Our e-books are extremely affordable.
- Our e-books are easy on the eyes. You can adjust the font size if you prefer to read larger print. Customize your device’s settings so that your reading experience is enjoyable, as well as instructional.
E-books are now outselling paperbacks and hard-cover books by a revolutionary margin. Stay on top of current trends and the latest techniques by purchasing Inspector Outlet’s InterNACHI Inspector E-Book Library now, and never be left behind again.